Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered 30 of the best ones from September right here. Retweet any (or all!) of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Writing Time Management: Avoid procrastination. Schedule a time when you are your most productive and write it right.
- Original Content: Focus on the benefits that your article gives and deliver something. How can your article HELP readers?
- Grammar Police: ‘who’s’ is the contraction for ‘who is,’ ‘whose’ is the possessive form of ‘who’ or ‘which.’
- How-to Tip: Write quality, detailed and easy to understand tips. Make it easy for your reader to follow.
- Stay on topic! If you have multiple themes in one article, readers will be confused. Turn those themes into new articles!
- If you repeatedly have to fix the same errors, it’s a good idea to get help so you don’t make the same mistakes again.
- Writing Tip: Your title is the hook. The opening paragraph should state the purpose and benefit. The body should deliver.
- Article Language and Tone Tip: Drop the stuffy armchair philosopher tone. Audiences respond best to natural language.
- The difference one letter can make … rouge/rogue, BTU/but. Remember to proofREAD your article, not just rely on software.
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- Fun Fact: 1,246 people have already enrolled in #HAHD 5 – Are you one of them? If not, enroll today! http://is.gd/fp4BB
- Insider Tip: Members rave about the coffee we send as gifts. Want to know the source? Check out @DCCoffee on Twitter. ^M
- Some say Article Marketing is dead. Not a chance! Yesterday we delivered 172,088 of our visitors to member websites!
- For Fun: Here’s the EzineArticles QR code: (scan this to automatically go to EzineArticles.com) http://yfrog.com/mk29hdj
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Insider tip: We have a team of editors working hard today. Got articles? Submit now!
- Title Change: Colons [:] are OK to include in titles and can be used to introduce your promise.
- How do you use your writing voice? Take a peak at how Jane Parker uses hers: http://is.gd/eTj22
- Create personally challenging goals for your writing. Should be difficult, but fun and rewarding if completed as well.
- To be the best in your niche, you have to want it first. Desire breeds dedication, the precursor to any successful task.
- Don’t let anything stop you once you’ve started writing. Distractions can halt all production. Get going and don’t stop!
- The definition of commitment is success – Truly committed people don’t stop until they achieve it.
- RT @blogsiteprofits: Here ya go – cool pic of my @EzineArticles mug. http://twitpic.com/2qymdm [Thx for sharing! ^CK]
- Thanks to Jilly Linton for posting pictures of all the great #HAHD prizes she’s won so far. http://is.gd/fxxjD
- It’s all good and well to set some goals for yourself, but w/o a Plan of ACTION, you may lose your initial motivation.
- Check out the MarketersMojo.com post on quick article writing – A great guide for #HAHD newbies. http://is.gd/fAFLb
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Become a recognized expert in your field by backing up the info you provide. Add more value with your views and opinions.
- See the story through your eyes, content through your readers’ eyes and grammar through the eyes of your English teacher!
- Your reader knows their intended destination when they choose your article. Your job: make it an enjoyable trip.
- How to truly become an Expert Author: Read, study, learn, practice … and share!
- If you genuinely believe in your product, it will show in your writing. Be honest, helpful, and enthusiastic.
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.