New Article Submission Form Goes Live

Submitting articles is faster and easier than ever with our new submission form.

For the last few months, EzineArticles has been beta-testing a new submission form that enhances user experience through faster load times and a more intuitive user interface. We’d like to thank all of the Expert Authors who’ve beta-tested the new form and sent us your comments. Using your feedback, we’ve built an enhanced submission form that greatly improves the process of submitting an article.

Earlier this week, the “new and improved” EzineArticles.com Submission Form left beta-testing and became the standard form in the Author’s Area.

Some of the benefits include:

• Built-in Editorial Guidelines assistance with a new “Correct Now” option to automatically fix small issues
  • Improved spell check includes conjugations, compound words and modern additions to the dictionary (e.g. iPhone and Twitter)
  • Buttons now become highlighted when you hover over them with the cursor
  • WYSIWYG (“What You See Is What You Get”) submission form appearance updated for all browsers
  • Faster submission page loading time with the new “Show audio help buttons” option

To find the Submission Form, simply follow these (3) steps:

1. Log in to your EzineArticles Member account
  2. Click on the “Article Manager” drop-down menu
  3. Select “Submit a New Article”

We hope you find that the new and improved Submission Form makes article submissions faster and easier than ever.

Now go try it out with a new set of original article submissions. When you’re done, come back here and let us know what you think, or better yet, leave a suggestion for future improvements.

Eamon Greville writes:

Look forward to trying this out – to be honest found the previous version a bit clunky!

Comment provided September 2, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Irene Jones writes:

I am very happy to see the improvements. I am new at EzineArticles and need all the help I can get. It is very encouraging to have the input from experienced authors.

Comment provided September 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM

This new format looks great. EzineArticles has really helped me with my traffic and rating with Google.
Thank you for all you do for your writers. The results speak for there self.

Comment provided September 2, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Mary Lee Scully writes:

This looks very impressive, Chris!
Can’ wait to try it. This certainly is an improvement.
Hope it will help me to get my articles approved & be published
with new features.

Thanks!

Comment provided September 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM

I feel this will save me time and stress, I like it very much. Great innovative and evolutionary change taking the whole industry to a higher level, question is does the competition dare to follow – My guess is No! EzineArticles is a cut above, that’s why I am here.

Comment provided September 2, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Thank you, EzineArticles.com, for commitment to constant and never-ending improvement! One question: Will it stop capitalizing the conjunction “or” in article titles (unless “or” begins the title)? This has to be one of the most annoying “features” of the submission process. I have lost track of how many times I have had to ask your support team to un-capitalize “Or” in my article titles.

Comment provided September 3, 2010 at 10:54 AM

Laniann writes:

I found your new article submission form very easy to use. My article was quickly sent for review. It’s great! What’s not to like.

Comment provided September 4, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Paul K writes:

I think the new submission form is great. EzineArticles continues to provide improvements for authors to utilize.

Comment provided September 6, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Mike Mathiesen writes:

This is just a bunch of silly stuff. The only thing you need to know is that the more stuff you get on the web with your websites embedded, the more money you can make. It’s a numbers game. That’s it. I keep it simple for you.

Comment provided September 7, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Richard writes:

This gives us a chance to comment and get a quick link. What could be better? I like the form by the way.

Comment provided September 9, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Alex writes:

I like the improvements Christopher, I found the form reasonably simple to use, great stuff.

I hope you don’t find this suggestion too petty but I think a save feature would be helpful on the form.

Where I personally found it a bit frustrating on a couple of occasions, was when after partially putting information onto the form I then moved to another part of the site to do some other related task, then returned to complete the form only to find it empty, so had to start over from scratch.

However, that might just be because I wasn’t yet familiar with the procedure. I’m learning very quickly not to move away before finishing the form completely.

Comment provided September 14, 2010 at 3:47 AM

Alex,

We understand that this is frustrating. We have designed it so that when you move around like you did, your article will auto-save for you. In some cases, this fails and we are looking into those variables.

Our developer team in working on a solution as we speak. Look for this to be fixed shortly. We appreciate your feedback.