Submitting articles is faster and easier than ever with our new submission form.
For the last few months, EzineArticles has been beta-testing a new submission form that enhances user experience through faster load times and a more intuitive user interface. We’d like to thank all of the Expert Authors who’ve beta-tested the new form and sent us your comments. Using your feedback, we’ve built an enhanced submission form that greatly improves the process of submitting an article.
Earlier this week, the “new and improved” EzineArticles.com Submission Form left beta-testing and became the standard form in the Author’s Area.
Some of the benefits include:
- Built-in Editorial Guidelines assistance with a new “Correct Now” option to automatically fix small issues
- Improved spell check includes conjugations, compound words and modern additions to the dictionary (e.g. iPhone and Twitter)
- Buttons now become highlighted when you hover over them with the cursor
- WYSIWYG (“What You See Is What You Get”) submission form appearance updated for all browsers
- Faster submission page loading time with the new “Show audio help buttons” option
To find the Submission Form, simply follow these (3) steps:
- Log in to your EzineArticles Member account
- Click on the “Article Manager” drop-down menu
- Select “Submit a New Article”
We hope you find that the new and improved Submission Form makes article submissions faster and easier than ever.
Now go try it out with a new set of original article submissions. When you’re done, come back here and let us know what you think, or better yet, leave a suggestion for future improvements.