Are you ready? The 5th “100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge” (#HAHD) begins in just a few days!
TO QUALIFY:* You’ll need to sign up and submit at least 100 qualifying articles of 400 words or more anytime between 12:01AM CT-US Thursday, September 23rd and 11:59PM CT-US Friday, December 31st. Once those 100 articles are approved, you’re qualified!
Sounds simple enough, right? We’ve added a couple of bonus prizes to give you an extra push and the Personal Goal progress bar is back again so you can set and track your own personal goal above and beyond the 100 articles needed to qualify for #HAHD.
If you’re looking for more of a challenge, we’re also holding a Double #HAHD Challenge. Write an additional 100 articles (total of 200) in the same time limit and we’ll reward you with a bonus prize!
- All Qualifiers Receive:
- Downloadable #HAHD Certificate of Achievement (frame not included)
- Limited-Edition EzineArticles #HAHD Mouse Pad
- Limited-Edition EzineArticles Multi-Purpose Padfolio
- Limited-Edition Data DVD with EzineArticles Videos
- EzineArticles Member’s Pen
- EzineArticles “My Next 10 Article Ideas” Notepad
- Double #HAHD Challenge Bonus Prize: EzineArticles Flash Drive Pre-Loaded with Article Templates
- Added Bonus: The top 100 members for total number of approved submissions will also qualify to be selected for 1 of 10 FREE 1-year EzineArticles Premium Membership subscriptions valued at $697 each!
Registration has already begun! Check out the left navigation bar in your Member’s Area Homepage for the sign-up link.
Stay up-to-date on everything related to #HAHD by:
- Following the #HAHD hashtag on Twitter
- Following EzineArticles on Twitter
- Becoming an EzineArticles Facebook Fan
Leave a comment below to let the rest of the article writing and marketing world know about your commitment to this challenge. Then really solidify your plans by tweeting your intentions (don’t forget the #HAHD hashtag) – or click [here] to let us write your tweet for you!
Also, don’t forget to share your experiences from the challenge with your fellow Expert Authors on Twitter and Facebook.
* The Fine Print:
- To qualify, articles must be submitted under the same author name. Articles from multiple author names may not be combined. Members may qualify multiple times under multiple author names.
- Participants are required to sign-up for this challenge prior to its completion on December 31st.
- Qualification is based on submission date, not approval date, of articles. However, articles must inevitably be approved to qualify.
- Prizes will be shipped to anywhere in the world via USPS to the postal mailing address listed in the member profile and to verifiable postal mailing addresses ONLY.