Our new Blog theme made its “red carpet” debut last Thursday!
The updated theme has a new appearance and new navigation features that’ll make it easy for you to find what you’re looking for.
Don’t worry, our older posts aren’t going anywhere. They’ll still be accessible through the Archive. Plus, we’ll continue to use the Blog to share article writing and marketing tips, strategies and insights.
Here’s a summary of the changes:
- Facelift to “Syndicate This Blog” buttons under the Blog search bar
- Full footer on every Blog page with quick links to EzineArticles hotspots
- New feature shows the categories of each post for easy navigation to similar content
- Archive is now searchable via a dropdown menu
- Blog Titles are now clickable links directly to each full post
- Slimmer Blog window look
- Updated color styles throughout the entire Blog
- Sleek, new Blog header logo
So, what do you think of the new look? We hope the upgrades will make your visits to our Blog more enjoyable and engaging. Now we need your input. How do you like the changes? Is there anything about the new theme that you really like/don’t like? Any ideas for the future? Leave a comment to let us know what you think.