Submitting articles directly from the WordPress interface is simple for our 10,000+ members now using the WordPress plugin.
Earlier this week, we found out that the 10,000-download milestone for our WordPress plugin was within reach. That milestone was officially met late yesterday. We’re really excited for all the Expert Authors who have taken advantage of this feature. A big thanks goes out to the 10,000 members who made this possible. More authors than ever are using the WordPress plugin to easily repurpose new and existing blog posts right from their WordPress user interface.
If you’re a WordPress user and you want to expand the reach of your posts, here’s a refresher on how to download the WordPress plugin and make submitting to EzineArticles easier than ever.
Installing the Plugin
- Log into your EzineArticles account
- Find the “Author Tools” dropdown menu and click the “WordPress Plugin” option
- Read the details on this page and click on the “Get The EzineArticles WordPress Plugin” button
Then, follow the instructions on the next page to complete the installation. For additional help through the process, watch this video or contact our Member Support Team through your account. Once the plugin is installed, you’re ready to start submitting directly from the WordPress user interface.
Submitting an Article
- Write an article/post in WordPress, or use an existing post
- Fill in all the items in the “WP EzineArticles” menu on the right
- Choose the category from the “Category” drop-down menu
- Choose the author name from the “Author” drop-down menu
- Choose the appropriate resource box from the “Resource Box” drop-down menu
- Choose either “Use Excerpt” or “First Two Sentences of Post” from the “Summary” menu by clicking the “Edit” text link
- Choose either “Use Post Tags” or “Use Custom Keywords” from the “Keywords” menu by clicking the “Edit” text link
- Click on the “Validate” button to confirm that your post meets EzineArticles’ Editorial Guidelines – a message box will appear when validation is complete
- Fix any problems listed in the message box and click the “Validate” button again
- Once validation is successful, click the “Publish” button to publish your post on your blog and/or click the “Submit” button to submit your post as an article to EzineArticles
If you’re a WordPress user, take a few moments to install this plugin and help us on our way to the 20,000 mark. The savings in time and effort will make you very glad that you did! Then, of course, submit some of your existing and/or new posts as articles today. Then stop back here and leave a comment to let us know what you think.