We want to hear from you!
Member feedback has played a huge role in shaping the path EzineArticles has taken to get to where it’s at today. Feedback has an impact on the tools we build and projects we pursue. After all, this is your platform to share your expertise in the areas you know best. You have the chance to have a real impact on the site’s future and the future of the article writing and marketing industry.
We listen to all comments and feedback to figure out what works, what makes a difference for you and what you’d like to see in the future. Our goal is to constantly build features that help you focus on the thing that matters most – your writing. You can continue this tradition by taking a minute to tell us what you think.
If you have an idea that you think would improve the article submission process or other features, we want to hear it. EzineArticles’ staff is constantly listening through the feedback methods we have set up:
- Comments / Suggestions through Member Support
- Blog Comments
- Facebook comments and questions
- Mentioning @EzineArticles on Twitter
- EzineArticles Forum
By providing feedback, you have a real opportunity to shape things like:
- Author Tools:
- Article Submission Page – What could make the article submission process faster and easier? How has the automatic spell checker worked in catching errors before submission? How have the built-in Editorial Guideline pop-ups worked for you?
- Site Appearance – Can you get where you need to go from the homepage? Are you able to find the information you are looking for? What stands out when you think of the appearance of EzineArticles.com?
- Future Blog Topics – What are common issues you face in the writing process that could be answered through a video tutorial or blog post? What are some tips you’d like to share with the world from your writing experiences?
- New Features – What new features do you want to see to simplify the submission process? How can we help you reach out to your readers more? What types of analytic information would help you write?
We want to hear from you! Leave a comment on this Blog or any of the other mechanisms above to provide feedback on what’s happening at EzineArticles.