Discover how to upload an image for your EzineArticles Expert Author Photo in just minutes.
Writing quality content is just one step in the process of developing your brand and helping readers discover you as a credible Expert Author. Another part of this process is making your name synonymous with your face. Attaching your author photo to your articles is a great way to accomplish this.
Once you upload a photo to your account, people can connect your name and reputation to a face. Also, if you upload a photo and fill in any of your Author Bio information, an Extended Author Bio is created on your account and gives your personal brand even more exposure.*
How To Upload Your Author Photo on Members.EzineArticles.com:
- Log into your EzineArticles Account.
- In the Author’s Area, click on the Profile Manager drop-down menu and select Edit Author Photo.
- Click Browse and find the image on your computer.
- Once you select the photo you would like to use, click the Upload button.
- You should see the uploaded photo on the Edit Author Photo page.
Things To Keep In Mind:
- Photo must be an image or drawing of you.
- Including a prop or a theme related to your niche can make your Author Photo stand out.
- No business logos, symbols, images containing sexually explicit content or offensive material are allowed.
- Images must be in the JPEG format.
- Images must be under 100k in size.
Be sure to check whether your Author Photo is uploaded today by logging in here. Leave a comment to share how you have used your photo for branding.
* Please Note: This post was last updated on April 24, 2014 at 1:17 P.M.