#HAHD 4: Final Days Countdown

The 4th #HAHD Marathon Challenge comes to a close on Sunday, August 8th at 11:59PM CT-US.

This deadline is approaching fast! Keep submitting your high-quality original articles to qualify.

To complete the Challenge you must successfully submit 100 qualifying articles of 400 words or more between Saturday, May 1st and Sunday, August 8th, 2010. Once you officially sign up in the Author’s Area of your account, you can use the #HAHD 4 progress bars to monitor how close you are to the 100 article mark and any other goals you set for yourself.

Remember that submitting more articles means more high-quality traffic driven to your links. Also, completing this challenge will boost your reputation as an expert in your niche.

As a reward for completing the Hundred Articles in a Hundred Days Marathon Challenge (#HAHD), we send each qualifying member an assortment of cool limited-edition EzineArticles logo gear.

If 100 articles isn’t enough of a challenge for you, we’ve also upped the ante this time by adding a Double #HAHD Challenge! Write an additional 100 articles (200 total) in the same time frame and we’ll reward you with more special prizes!

QUALIFICATION PRIZES:

• All Qualifiers Receive:

1. Downloadable #HAHD Certificate of Achievement (frame not included)
    2. Original Limited-Edition EzineArticles #HAHD Trophy Mug
    3. Limited-Edition EzineArticles #HAHD Mouse Pad
    4. Limited-Edition EzineArticles #HAHD Canvas Tote Bag
    5. Limited-Edition EzineArticles Motivational Wall Clock
  • Double #HAHD Challenge Prizes:

1. EzineArticles Leather-Bound Journal
    2. EzineArticles Premium Pen
  • Added Bonus: The top 100 members for total number of approved submissions will also qualify to be selected for 1 of 10 FREE 1-year EzineArticles Premium Membership subscriptions valued at $697 each!

Participating in this writing challenge is just one way you can set personal goals and stay motivated to write. Leave a comment to share your experiences of this #HAHD, past Challenges and how you stay motivated.

Blaine Moore writes:

I’d gotten busy and fallen off pace after hitting my first hundred articles early in the contest. I just noticed how close to the deadline we were getting about a week ago, but I should still make at least the double #HAHD goal…gotten 70 or 80 articles in since I noticed and should have plenty of time for another 40 or so this week.

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Imran Ali writes:

I have completed my 100 articles, like i did last time. But last time, i got a coupon code of $20 to do shopping on cafepress.com site and NOT the prize that was listed here.

Am i going to get another coupon code this time? :-(

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 10:06 AM

The coupon code you received was for qualifying for the “#HAHD Cartoon Mug Mini-Challenge” not the #HAHD Challenge itself. Somebody from Member Support will contact you regarding #HAHD3.

Imran Ali writes:

Hi, I just received the HAND3 prize. Thank you very much :-) Now waiting for the prize of HAND4.

Thanks again.

Our pleasure. Sorry for the delay. #HAHD 4 prizes are already mailed, so hopefully you’ll see yours soon. =)

Imran Ali writes:

Thanks a lot.

Brunis writes:

Hi!

Everything is ok, I am trying to understand the language and system. Thank you for your advices!

Bye
?au!

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Shirley Bass writes:

My heart was in the right place. My life took a turn and I followed it. Next time…I’ll take control. Sorry for signing up and not following through.

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 11:09 AM

After missing the the last challenge by 4-articles, due to not realizing the actual end date, I did meet this challenge with flying colors and thank EzineArticles for allowing me to redeem myself in this 4th challenge

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 1:44 PM

Sam writes:

I’ve got 6 articles to go for 100 – quite pleased with myself as I dropped out of the last one. I’ve had an increase in traffic & sales already too.

That little magnet you sent out helped keep my motivation up, as I was feeling quite bored with the whole thing & debating whether I should continue when that arrived!

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 1:46 PM

Blaine Moore writes:

And…I’ve reached 200. Added 17 articles so far today. I might still be able to make my original goal of 250 for the challenge at this rate.

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 1:54 PM

I long ago completed the HAHD challenge, and doubled the involvement by completing exactly 200 articles within that same time.

It has been fun because I paced myself to get involved in new niches, and I enjoy a huge increase in traffic as a result of completing these articles.

There is no doubt I will be participating in future challenges also, and I now know I can complete twenty-thirty articles in any niche now that I have done this within your challenge framework.

Been fun, and I do look forward to downloading the certificate of accomplishment.

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Mike writes:

I’ll squeak in just over the two hundred mark! I have three and a half more articles to go – I’m in the middle of one right now.

It certainly keeps your nose to the wall and your back to the grindstone .. or something!! It’s great fun!

Every good wish,
Mike

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 2:27 PM

Eric J Smith writes:

198, 199… To be continued :o)

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM

alehandro writes:

you men have wrote so much articles,but I am a new one here,so shameness,so I would love to challange my upmost capability,and when yo on casual,

have fun???

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Edward Weiss writes:

Nice swag. Or is it schwag?

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 10:54 PM

That’s been a debate around here quite often. We’ve agreed to use this spelling: “shwag” – though I personally prefer “schwag” for its regional flair. ;-)

Lisa Mason writes:

Met my 200 and working on my personal goal with the last few days left. It’s been another fun one!

Comment provided August 2, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Chaithra s writes:

i could not get any income from this.

Comment provided August 3, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Angelina writes:

If I submitted my articles on the last day and it is approved after the 8th August, am I considered qualified?

Comment provided August 3, 2010 at 1:48 AM

In a word, yes. The challenges are always based on submission date, not approval date.

oh, it is a challenge for me to submit so many high qualified articles, but i believe ,somebody may achieve the goal

Comment provided August 3, 2010 at 2:11 AM

Funom Makama writes:

hurray! Just hit 269 articles, can I make 300? Let me try?

Comment provided August 3, 2010 at 3:50 AM

Yksityislaina writes:

Im up to 245! Feels really goold!

Comment provided August 3, 2010 at 8:53 AM

GekoGeko writes:

Wow, that was exhausting but extremely satisfying. My friends can’t believe the hours I will put in “what…for a mouse pad you say?”

Thanks for setting up the challenge, great idea, best motivator ever and look forward to the next one.

Comment provided August 5, 2010 at 4:03 AM

Cathy Chapman writes:

I was side tracked by some new business enterprises and had posted on Facebook I wouldn’t even make my 100 much less my personal goal of 200.

Well, I thought to self, “Can I really turn it on and do at least 8 articles a day for the next 9 days and get to 100?”

I’m working hard. I have 12 more to go by tomorrow’s deadline. I plan on at least 3 more by bed time … all in a new niche.

Back to writing!

Comment provided August 7, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Just finished submitting my 100th article to complete this challenge. I will add a few more tomorrow. Having now completed 4 challenges is a good thing.

Thanks again to Ezine for their support and encouragement.

Comment provided August 7, 2010 at 9:24 PM

Cathy Chapman writes:

Congratulations! With 4 challenges completed you are an inspiration. I have three done this morning. I’m going to complete this challenge. It will be my second!

I come back her for support.

Lisa writes:

You can do it Cathy! Having completed all of the HAHD myself, I can tell you it gets easier with each one. :)

Chaithra s writes:

Comment provided August 8, 2010 at 1:14 AM

Jeanne Kolenda writes:

WoW – I just submitted my 101st article this morning. I started two weeks late, so had some catching up to do, but this was really fun and it has been rewarding to know I can crank out something with regularity. And, I’m proud of what I wrote. Most of my articles were well over the 400 word minimum and contained great content. Now, I have several months of blog posts and maybe more if I chop the articles down into bite-sized pieces. Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Comment provided August 8, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Cathy Chapman writes:

101 … and I learned so much about writing … and I will have a whole slew of articles going out for my new affiliate niche … thank you EzineArticles for the inspiration!

Comment provided August 8, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Eric J Smith writes:

Well Done Cathy…

Comment provided August 8, 2010 at 9:04 PM

Upendra Tiwari writes:

I accept your challenge and I will sure participate. I am new but I believe own self.

Comment provided August 14, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Just received my mug (4th one) with leather coaster (that makes 2 of those), mouse pad (love the #HAHD hash tag), my motivating clock and canvas bag. Thanks to Chris Knight and his great staff for their continued dedication to excellence in marketing.

Comment provided August 26, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Funom Makama writes:

I am yet to receive mine, but I guess it is on the way…. Has it been sent already?

Lisa writes:

I got mine today and posted pictures on my blog. http://writingtipsblog.com/2010/08/26/hahd-4-goodies-are-here/ Thank you EzineArticles!

Comment provided August 26, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Owais Siddiqui writes:

Just submitted my 200th article :)

Comment provided November 4, 2010 at 6:00 PM