Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered the best ones from July right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- To get the most out of your articles, brand yourself as the expert and believe it! Deliver great content to prove it.
- Original Content includes tips, strategies, analysis, opinions and commentary based on YOUR own perspective. Write yours!
- Make a lasting impression! End your articles with a strong CTA that will be remembered.
- Don’t overuse … ellipsis … your writing … sounds like … it’s out of breath. An ellipsis is 3 periods and no more.
- Article Writing doesn’t have to consume all of your time! Feel more prepared by setting time in your schedule to write.
- Bring your message alive with powerful action words. Use your, ‘say what you mean’ voice and get their attention.
- Stop BOLDING at me! Like excessive capitalization, excessive bolding can cause a message to be misconstrued for yelling.
- Use links that contain content that is directly relevant to your article to ensure a higher rate of return.
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- Say Hi to our 12,602 Canadian Authors: https://ezinearticles.com/?type=location&sel=Canada.
- Like to RUN? Runners in our 100 Miles in 100 Days Challenge http://go.nike.com/02frmi0h have run 2691 miles in 60 days!
- BIG NEWS! EzineArticles is the proud recipient of the DIFF’s “Little Things Matter Award!” Thanks guys! http://is.gd/dkym2.
- #HAHD 4 Stats – Day 80: Members Enrolled = 2,544 Members Qualified = 140 (5.5 percent) Shortest Time to Qualify = 1 Day.
- EzineArticles passed a major milestone July 15th: We’re the home of over 300,000 Expert Authors around the world! Thanks!
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Not sure where to begin? Try one of our ~90K Title Suggestions? They are an excellent cure for common writers block!
- RT @virtualfreedom: Just rec’d my stats report from @EzineArticles. How cool. A new way to come up with article topics.
- Do you have an inspiring story to tell about your EzineArticles experience? Share it with the world! http://is.gd/dyuSv.
- Scroll down past any article on our site to see our newest feature: A comprehensive list of ‘More Related EzineArticles’.
- Help us make policy: Your Images/Photos In Your EzineArticles: 5 questions: http://is.gd/drFdj.
- Motivating yourself to write articles is great, but getting in the habit is even better! Set aside time and stick to it!
- You can’t achieve your writing goals if you don’t set them first. Set a goal, decide how you will measure it, begin today!
- When you’re in a writing zone, don’t let anything distract you, don’t give in to your inner perfectionist and don’t stop!
- Congrats @lisawrite for going viral on MetaCafe with her EzineArticles video – 742 views and counting! http://is.gd/dKJkS.
- All writers operate on two levels: creative and critical. Be creative in writing articles and critical in your revisions.
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Is there an Expert in the House? Aim to be the most knowledgeable expert in your niche by providing original content.
- How many words should your articles be? 400-800 words is the sweet spot … but the full range we allow is 400-5000.
- Relax and enjoy educating your readers as you establish credibility. Writing shouldn’t feel like work, make it fun.
- Have you ever had day old coffee? It’s terrible. It’s like reading the same article content over and over. Keep it fresh.
- Repeating the same mistakes repeatedly damages credibility. Make the mistake once, learn from it and try another strategy.
- Getting Your Article Approved Tip: Don’t sell the reader in your words, win the reader.
- Q: How can I avoid keyword abuse? A: Avoid repeating any keyword or keyphrase more than once per 100 words.
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.