Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered the best ones from June right here. Retweet any of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field.
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Article Writing Tip: Make a game plan by creating a list of what you want your articles to do for you before you write them.
- “PLZ” and “Cuz” tends to lower your credibility in article writing. Save your quick texts and emoticons for your text messages PLZ.
- Keyword usage tip: Secret Hidden FAQs is a redundant contradiction. FAQs are Frequently Asked Questions and are not secret.
- Localized articles tip: Reader should feel they are getting an accurate flavor of only the locale promised in the title.
- Commenting on Blogs is a great way to build notoriety. Be sure your comments are just as informative as your articles!
- Article Writing Tip: Plan! Who’s your Target? What are their Needs? What are your Strengths? What/Who is your Competition?
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- Random fact: EzineArticles.com was launched Friday, 19 November 1999 and is 10 years and 7 months old. Alexa rank = 130.
- #HAHD 4 Stats – End of June: Members Enrolled = 2,441, Members Qualified = 104, Shortest Time to Qualify = 1 Day.
- Fun Fact: On June 7th, we passed 5,200 fans on our Facebook Fan Page. Come join us! http://is.gd/cGjuL.
- ‘Article Content vs. Real Life – Plagiarism’ is featured on Metacafe: http://is.gd/cM9Nx and Yahoo!: http://is.gd/cM9OS.
- Fact: Article writers walk a tightrope between search engines and people. Find the balance and you’ll wow them both.
- Do you have Twitter lists of favorite stuff? We’d love to be included in your Twitter List! Help us get over 1000 lists.
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- The New Beta Submit Form – It’s faster and friendlier. Login, new article, change your submit form option on the right.
- Need an SEO boost? Get access to the top 30 keywords to find your articles by going Premium at http://is.gd/cUxKM.
- Want to embed the latest and greatest EzineArticles videos on your site? Check out http://youtube.com/ezinearticles/.
- Have you tapped into the Title Suggestion Tool? It’s got over 85K laser-targeted, hand-crafted, and data-backed titles.
- Looking for a little preferential VIP attention? Then an EzineArticles Premium subscription may be for you! http://is.gd/dae4O.
- Looking for the Academic Citation of your article? It’s now located in the ‘Share This Article’ box on the article view.
- Read lessons learned from our top #HMHD (run 100 Miles in 100 Days) Challenger @jangro: http://post.ly/iOR9.
- RT @TomSinfield Just passed 100,000 article views on @EzineArticles. Only took a couple of years. [Congrats Tom!]
- RT @virtualfreedom My first article using my blog with the @EzineArticles app was approved. WooHoo! That was super easy.
- When writing, find a way to write a UNIQUE ANGLE-PERSPECTIVE rather than a follow-on w/same info everyone else does.
- To get the most out of your articles, brand yourself as the expert and believe it! Deliver great content to prove it.
- RT @affiliatetip: Making Money with Articles http://bit.ly/a6brcJ …So true! ^CK
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Using your favorite excuses not to write more articles? Tackling problems head on is the only way to defeat writers block.
- You can never know – or write – too much. Never stop learning new information and turn it into new, high-quality articles!
- There’s nothing wrong with observing your competition. Pay attention and learn from their mistakes.
- Articles are like spiderwebs – They’re intricate, detailed, and used to catch things. Try weaving one today!
- If you’re looking for new content, try browsing old articles and see if things have changed or there’s something to expand.
- All writers have biases. Avoid generalizations and ethnocentric language. Your writing will appeal to a wider audience!
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.