Part 4 of the “6 Ways to Overcome Obstacles and Write High-Quality Articles in Large Quantities” video series.
Suffering from a lack of article ideas is arguably the biggest complaint we hear from new and intermediate-level Expert Authors. It seems that no matter which niche(s) they write for, eventually every author reaches a point where they feel like they’ve run out of ideas. If that sounds like you, take heart, Gary’s here to help!
In this video, Gary will provide 8 unique techniques for generating fresh article ideas. Some we’ve covered in the Blog before and others are brand new. So invest a few minutes with Gary right now, because you never know what new idea-generating tips and tricks you might discover.
It’s ironic that many authors suffer from a lack of ideas early in their article writing endeavors when they have only a handful of articles on our site. Yet later, as their article portfolio grows, they find themselves with more article ideas than they are able to write. Each article and reader interaction seems to spawn more article ideas, so the supply of fresh ideas inevitably becomes limitless.
Until that day arrives for you, put some of these techniques to good use instead …
8 Techniques for Generating Fresh Article Ideas:
- Read the EzineArticles Blog – If you read it daily, you should be able to get new article ideas almost every day.
- Write Using Article Templates – They give you step-by-step instructions to produce awesome articles. Go to the EzineArticles Blog and click on “Article Templates” from the right navigation column to see all of the article templates.
- Watch More Than 50 Article Ideas in 2 Minutes Video – Or search for the term “unstuck” in the Blog. The post and video titled “More Than 50 Article Ideas in 2 Minutes” is a great resource for generating article ideas quickly.
- Review Traffic Search Terms – The traffic search terms show what keywords people are using to find your current articles. By incorporating those terms into new articles, you’re not only getting article ideas, but they’ll also be effective traffic generating articles.
- Use the Title Suggestions Tool – This tool gives you effective, hand-crafted, keyword rich, data-backed titles that you can use for your articles.
- Analyze Your Old Articles – See if you can provide more information in a new article. Look at some of your earliest published articles to see if can expand on certain topics. Take new-found knowledge, experience or techniques and write new articles based on those old articles.
- Borrow from the FAQ Section on Your Website – You can turn each of those questions into at least one article. These should also be easy to write since you have already written the answers for them.
- Search Forums that are Related to your Niche – Find questions that people are asking. Take those questions and write and submit articles sets based off of those questions.
This is by no means an exhaustive list of article idea generating tricks, tips and techniques. We know there are many, many more, so please share yours by leaving a comment below.