Looking for a little preferential VIP attention? Then an EzineArticles Premium subscription might be the answer!
Premium Service isn’t for everybody, but if you’re in the top 1% of our membership who wants and needs more than our FREE service can offer, it’s the perfect solution.
With EzineArticles Premium Membership, You Get:
- SPEED: Your articles will go to the front of the line to be reviewed before non-premium level member article submissions. Right now, Premium service submissions are being reviewed in less than 12 hours on average.
- SPEED: Your article submissions will be reviewed by a senior level member of our Editorial team.
- SPEED: Your email questions to our Member Support ticket center will go to the front of the queue for priority response.
- CONTROL: Submit your articles at one time and choose when each will be published with our Scheduled Release feature.
- INTELLIGENCE: Access up to the top 30 keyword/keyphrase traffic search terms used to find your articles.
- CONVENIENCE: Store up to 12 different resource boxes to attach to your articles.
What’s It Cost?
It’s not cheap, but it’s also priced to be nearly inconsequential if you already get a pretty healthy stream of traffic referrals daily from EzineArticles.com.
Think for a moment: How much you pay in advertising? Do you spend $100 a week or more on pay-per-click (PPC) or display advertising? Many do!
Your EzineArticles Premium Membership is literally an “advertising investment” because it ultimately results in faster published articles, quick answers to your questions and laser-targeted data … thanks to extended Traffic Search Terms … all resulting in increased traffic, more leads, enhanced exposure and additional media inquires for you, your business and your brand!
Important Notes About EzineArticles Premium Membership:
A Premium subscription does not guarantee that your article submissions will be accepted. All article submissions must still meet our posted Editorial Guidelines the same as non-premium members. We also reserve the right to deny Premium service to any member at any time for any reason if we feel we’re not a good match. Lastly, being a Premium member will not impact or help your account level upgrades (Basic, Basic Plus or Platinum). The Platinum unlimited article submission level is earned with a history of trust over time and can never be bought. Essentially, Premium service offers no Editorial favor … but does offer speed of article review, member support email priority, expanded insider keyword/keyphrase data and article scheduling power.
Take a few minutes today and ask yourself, “Is a Premium subscription right for me now?” If not, ask yourself again in six months or a year. Eventually, you will probably need to upgrade. We’ll be here when you do. :-)
Let us know your thoughts on a Premium subscription. If you’re not already a Premium Service subscriber … why not? What keeps you from taking that next step in your article marketing efforts?