Part 2 of the “6 Ways to Overcome Obstacles and Write High-Quality Articles in Large Quantities” video series.
Gary’s like most EzineArticles Expert Authors. He’s got a spouse, kids, pet, house, etc. He also spends a lot of time working and playing in his niche. Basically, he has a very busy life. So, when he writes, he has to leverage his time and get as many articles written as quickly as he can.
In this episode, Gary shows you how to be more effective with your time so you can get more of a return on your article writing efforts.
When Gary gets excited about a topic, he can be a little hard to understand. So here’s a short outline of what he had to say:
- Write in Article Sets – They get you into “The Zone” and really focus your energy on writing.
- Answering customers’ frequently asked questions (FAQ). Every question you receive is at least one article. Write articles to answer those questions.
- Write by topic or sub-topic. Turn each item into a stand alone article and go into greater detail about each one.
- Cut Up Longer Articles – Cut up longer articles into two, three or more stand-alone articles. Do this when you get rolling and type a really long article.
- Article Title Writing Sessions – Spend 10–30 minutes writing article titles – try to generate at least 50 article titles. Then, when you sit down at your next writing session, you can immediately start producing high-quality articles. And remember to make use of our Article Title Writing Service.
- Repurpose Existing Content – This is content that you’ve already written, but haven’t yet submitted as an article to EzineArticles. Content like:
- Video Scripts
- Your Website and/or Blog Content
- Email Auto Responders
- Books or eBooks You’ve Written
- Forum Posts
- Old Newsletters
- Use the EzineArticles Blog – This resource is packed with ideas for your next set of articles!
These aren’t the only ways to leverage your article-writing time – there are plenty more! Share your favorite time-saving writing technique with the rest of the EzineArticles Community by leaving a comment below. Then give some of Gary’s suggestions a try on your next set of high-quality, original articles.