Anybody Can Be an EzineArticles Expert Author

A video testimonial to the success of 7 seemingly ordinary EzineArticles members.

Two months ago, we asked you to promote your article writing and marketing success to the world via video [See the 2/26 Blog post]. Many of you sent us links to YouTube videos telling us your story and hoping to catch our eye. Out of all those videos, 9 did indeed catch our eye. Of those 9, 7 survived the difficult choices we had to make during the editing process and went on to become an integral part of the final video.

That video truly and succinctly tells the story of success we were hoping it would tell. A story of the passion, enthusiasm and diversity of our members. 5 women and 2 men, some young … and some not-so-young, from different places in the world, come together in this video to share their message.

And their message is clear: Anybody can be a EzineArticles Expert Author.

Now, as they say in the movies … ROLL ‘EM!

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

If you were paying close attention, you would have noticed that there were virtually no similarities between any two people in that story – yet they were all successful EzineArticles members. And they’re not unusual. In fact, our experience has shown that with a little effort and tenacity, almost anybody can realize the same level of success achieved by the members highlighted in this video.

Coming Attractions

Speaking of being highlighted – did you find yourself just a little envious of the folks we picked? If so, take heart. This video “experiment” was so successful that we’ve decided to make it a full-time part of the EzineArticles site and culture. Very soon, you’ll be able to upload your video success story to our site anytime you want. Then occasionally we’ll go through the different clips and put together a compilation video like the one you see here – each with its own unique collection of stories. Watch this Blog, our Facebook Fan Page and our Twitter stream for more information soon.

Until then, keep building your own success stories by writing and submitting your next set of original articles today.

The Final Credits

Special thanks to everyone who submitted a video. And congratulations to those who were selected! You can watch the unedited versions of the final 9 videos by clicking on your favorites below:

1. Herman Drost
  2. Andrea Monk
  3. Kim Robinson
  4. Jose Lasa
  5. Maria Alaniz
  6. Lisa Mason
  7. Lois DeWitt
  8. Tracy Todaro
  9. Dale Reynolds

Blaine Moore writes:

Nice video…it came out great.

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 9:56 AM

All of you guys rocked! Thanks for sharing your stories. Kim, you made it sparkle with that wild and crazy ending!

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Duane Houy writes:

Excellent review of what these authors have done and how it has helped them. I am on my way to following in their footsteps.

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Jeff Herring writes:

Congrats to all for taking action on getting your articles out there AND creating the videos – well done!

~ Jeff

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 10:47 AM

I just started writing last week.

EzineArticles is indeed very powerful and helped me way up to the top of google just.

very cool!

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Donald E Yerke writes:

Marc: I know I did not submit my video, but want to congratulate all that did. Very helpful.

The purpose of a regular blog is to just shoot out information from the top.

What makes a top blog, is where others are allowed to express their opinion. This gives them recognition, or I my case maybe notoriety.

Marc: My congratulations to you in taking the honorable and wise move forward.

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 12:36 PM

I loved the presentation. You guys are very passionate about what they do and enthusiastic . It shows in the video. Great stuff guys. Congratulations.

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Lisa writes:

haha That is great! Now we need to get all of us together with the EzineArticles team for some coffee and cake. That would be a fun meeting. :)

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 1:34 PM

Enamudu Ikhofua writes:

Fact is some of us don’t have videos and don’t even know how to create them. We write just for the passion and fun of it. That’s it. Again, most times, many of us aren’t available to do the writing stuff.

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Julie Hodges writes:

Thanks for the work you guys do…You make it building a presence on the internet appear achievable – You show us how to make use of your EzineArticles…! You don’t just leave it to us to try and figure out.

Thanks guys – keep the inspiration and advice coming.

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Herman writes:

Thanks for the nice surprise of including my video. You did a nice job stitching the clips together. The video gives a more animated overview of EzineArticles rather than just reading about it.

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Judith Norris writes:

You people are fantastic! Can hardly wait for time to see each one in entirety.

Thanks EzineArticles for providing this forum and planning to do more. Think it will be fun to make one of my own for you!

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Another thanks from me for all the good work you do. For me, you are inspiring me to shoot for Platinum!

Comment provided April 26, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Wow, Great Video,
Thanks to all who had courage to make them. I joined EzineArticles a few weeks back but haven’t submitted any articles yet.
If you can do it……why not me?

I’ve been writing about several topics for years so why not benefit from it……and possibly help someone as well?
Blessings in all your futures’,
Dazzling Dolly Lutz

Comment provided April 27, 2010 at 2:44 AM

Lisa writes:

Hey Dolly,

That’s the spirit! HAHD starts on May 1st so what better time to give it a go and write some articles?

Comment provided April 27, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Bob writes:

Man: That was great! Kim Robinson is a hoot! If he can write anything like he can speak he will be a superstar!!

Comment provided May 1, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Dr. Elisabeth writes:

That was great, it made me laugh.

Comment provided May 1, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Curtis Chappell writes:

What a brilliant way to spread the word about article marketing!

I have 2 live articles with 70 views, but that’s in just a few days…congratulations to all the winners and I look forward to 75,000 views myself!

You’re all an inspiration…and I have heaps of content…this should be fun…

Write On!

I received ‘expert author’ status immediately….what did I do right?

Comment provided May 5, 2010 at 3:53 AM

Congratulations! You received Expert Author Status when your first article was approved. That article was approved because it showed the quality and content of an article written by an expert in that specific niche.

What you did right was to share your expertise with others through your articles. :)

Comment provided May 5, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Jose Lasa writes:

Marc, thanks for this such great idea of posting video and how it has helped us to achieve success.

I am truly satisfied of being part of this idea, and thanks for having me chosen as one of the 9 finalists.

But I have to say it, I am just a toddler compared the awesome videos you selected, but the experience is worth it.

As always, keep the good and hard work, and God bless you Marc and all great EzineArticles writers.

Jose Joe Lasa

Comment provided May 5, 2010 at 1:16 PM

I’m really glad you found the experience worthwhile! I only wish we could have integrated your video into the style we chose for ours. Maybe the next one (hint).

Keep doing what you’re doing.

Herman writes:

Thanks for the gifts I received for staring my nice unexpected blessing.

Comment provided May 16, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Jose Lasa writes:

Marc, this comment is just to say thanks for the surprise box from that I received from you. Thanks a lot. I love the coffee mug and the rest.

As always, blessings.

Jose Lasa

Comment provided May 17, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Our pleasure, Jose. :)

Wow !!! Its an outstanding way of achieving result through your video. Thanks so much Marc !!!

Comment provided June 28, 2010 at 10:00 PM

PLR writes:

Generally, if you want to change a product in any way, you need private label rights (PLR). You can then customize the product or the content of the product and use it in a variety of ways.

Comment provided August 14, 2010 at 4:37 AM

jon bone writes:

Another thumbs up from me. Well done

Comment provided October 20, 2010 at 6:30 AM