Basic and Basic+ Members Get Laser-Targeted Article Titles

All EzineArticle members now have total access to top-performing, data-driven article titles!

With the successful adoption of our Article Title Writing Service (or simply Title Suggestions) by both Premium Members and Platinum level members alike, we decided it was time to make this powerful tool available to every EzineArticles member. So effective immediately, Title Suggestions are now available to all Basic and Basic+ Members as well.

The Article Title Writing Service automatically creates a pool of (5) article title suggestions that are designed to be highly effective in each author’s individual niche. The author has a week to either use or reject any of these titles for one of their articles. Once those (5) stock title suggestions have been exhausted, you can choose another pool of (5).

3 Key Points:

1. Title Suggestions Are Protected1) If you are submitting a new article and you happen to use a title that’s in our Title Writer System, you’ll get a notification that this title already exists in our system. It will be removed from the title inventory and you’ll be allowed to use it, or 2) If you are submitting an article title that has already been assigned to another author through our Title Writer System, you will get an error message and need to change the title in order to submit the article.
  2. Use ‘Em or Lose ‘Em – Title suggestions not used or returned within 7 days of receipt will be automatically returned for the use of other authors. No replacement title suggestions will be issued.
  3. How to Get There – To get YOUR laser-targeted article title suggestions, log in to the EzineArticles Member Interface, click on the Author Tools drop-down menu and select Title Suggestions from the menu list.

To find out more, check out these two previous Blog posts:

The best thing you can do for your article marketing success is to go check out this new feature today. The title suggestions you’ll receive have been culled from mountains of user data to make them extremely effective in gaining readership and helping you achieve more traffic back to your website or blog.

Leave a comment below to let us know what we can do to improve this already powerful feature.

This is great and I can’t wait to use my a title suggestion for my next article. thanks EzineArticles for this great tool.

Comment provided April 21, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Keith writes:

I can say that this is a fantastic feature. Sometimes the ideas run out, but excellent inspiration on a lot of themes.

One of the titles that I used less than 5 weeks ago has had to date 887 article views and a click through rate of 5.8%. So I am certainly delighted with the results! Your editors have done a fantastic job thinking up the titles. I’m hoping my article will break 1000 views by the weekend…

They don’t all do that well, but it is good when one does!

Comment provided April 21, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Donald E Yerke writes:

Great Concept. I have Platinum status so all my articles get flagged.
Giving recognition to people, is one of the greatest rewards you can give out.

For years I ran a weekly car show. Out of a box, at different intervals, I randomly picked an owner/car. The owner got a $2.00 certificate, and moved the car in the front of the DJ. Suddenly, visitors flocked to see this “proud of a Peacock” car & owner.
—often this was the first reward received—
At home, the grand kids may have been told it was “Best of the Show.”
I made someone happy… You are too! Very Nice

Comment provided April 21, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Thanks for the motivation. This looks like a good tool.

Comment provided April 21, 2010 at 5:10 PM

This is good news for all of us. Article title are not too easy. Thanks to EzineArticles for this innovation.

Comment provided April 22, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Thank you, This incredible motivation for members of the EzineArticles.

Comment provided April 22, 2010 at 1:52 AM

Rajagopalan writes:

It is a very nice and helpful gesture and all basic level writers will find it extremely useful!

Have a great day!

Comment provided April 22, 2010 at 2:45 AM

Jessica writes:

I’m loving this! I’m glad you had a blog post about it, because I didn’t realize the titles were there.

I’m having so much fun writing about them. It’s neat to see what comes up!

Thank you for this!

Comment provided April 23, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Lisa Angelettie writes:

Oh I wanted to keep this tool a big ‘ole secret. I’m loving this one! Thanks so much for you continued efforts in making this the #1 site online:)

Comment provided April 25, 2010 at 2:01 AM

Cynthia Hanevy writes:

Thanks for this feature! Reviewing your titles has even given me ideas for articles to use on my blog and website.

Comment provided April 28, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Emma writes:

Still having issues with the Titles not refreshing. Sometimes when I use an article title and hit Submit, the title will be removed from “Title Suggestions”. But other times it doesn’t so the title just sits there even though I’ve actually used it.

Comment provided May 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM

This will happen if a pre-written title is changed by you. Any pre-written title cannot be changed. The field will now be grayed out so no changes can be made which will prevent this from happening again.

If you have further questions on this, we can address it via our member support team.

Kruno writes:

Thanks for this feature, looks like a good tool.

Comment provided June 25, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Laurie Gondreau writes:

I can hardly wait to begin using this tool. Awesome and thank you for providing this feature.

Comment provided June 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Great tool. Sometimes it is difficult to come up with a really good title that will catch someone’s eye.
Thanks so much!

Comment provided June 27, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Eamon Greville writes:

Thanks for this – have really realized how important titles are in successful article marketing.

Recently read an argument however that the resource box is actually the key – not sure about this do you agree?

Comment provided July 15, 2010 at 8:10 AM

Both the title and the Resource Box are vitally important to the success of your article marketing efforts. The title is what draws in the reader and gets them to read the article in the first place. Then, if you’re article is a good one, the reader will seek further information in your Resource Box and hopefully click on a link to your site’s landing page. If you’ve done your job right, your landing page will then convert that prospect into a customer.

Nnamdi Agha writes:

Thanks for making this resource available to us.

I am going to make the best use of it as I know that the first contact readers have with articles are the titles.

Comment provided August 6, 2010 at 8:07 AM

Thanks for a great tool.

I am always struggling to come up with good traffic pulling titles and now I have the tool to help me in that area I can concentrate more on producing the quality content to go with the title.

Comment provided August 13, 2010 at 4:25 PM

ugo writes:

This is wonderful. I have used it and it is just great.

Comment provided October 26, 2010 at 8:08 AM

David writes:

With 20 some choices for my word choices I not only had a great title for my first article using this tool, I now have several more suggestions for articles and blog posts.

Comment provided January 3, 2011 at 5:13 PM

Lisa G writes:

Thank you for your writing tools and service. Best Lisa aka HypoGal

Comment provided January 16, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Gina Jennings writes:

This is a fabulous idea. If I see a title already written, it prompts me to write about the topic and research for the purpose of great content.

Sometimes you can get so burnt out on keyword research and figuring out how to write your titles that you get hung up when it’s time to write the content.

I see why Demand Studio’s eHow uses this method often.

Comment provided January 21, 2011 at 11:18 PM

Unfortunately for me, I’ve been using titles at the high end of the keyword wheel which of course carries with it a lot of competition.

With this new tool I’ll be able to position myself somewhere in the middle, which should also target my potential readers/clients a little bit better.

Of course I’ll receive less traffic, however my articles may be read by those with this exact requirement which in turn may increase my visits

Comment provided May 9, 2011 at 12:41 PM

chris writes:

Thanks for the article title tool and article writing tips, it’s very helpful.

Comment provided May 10, 2011 at 7:38 AM

Fred Panela writes:

Wow, it’s really cool that basic members now also get access to this tool, thanx a lot!

Comment provided May 10, 2011 at 12:09 PM

Mike writes:

Thanks for this great tool. It will help all the authors

Comment provided April 29, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Danchito writes:

Thank you very much for this article,it was helpful.

Comment provided November 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Danchito writes:

I like this tool, it will help me a lot when writing keywords.

Comment provided November 30, 2012 at 9:42 AM