All EzineArticle members now have total access to top-performing, data-driven article titles!
With the successful adoption of our Article Title Writing Service (or simply Title Suggestions) by both Premium Members and Platinum level members alike, we decided it was time to make this powerful tool available to every EzineArticles member. So effective immediately, Title Suggestions are now available to all Basic and Basic+ Members as well.
The Article Title Writing Service automatically creates a pool of (5) article title suggestions that are designed to be highly effective in each author’s individual niche. The author has a week to either use or reject any of these titles for one of their articles. Once those (5) stock title suggestions have been exhausted, you can choose another pool of (5).
3 Key Points:
- Title Suggestions Are Protected – 1) If you are submitting a new article and you happen to use a title that’s in our Title Writer System, you’ll get a notification that this title already exists in our system. It will be removed from the title inventory and you’ll be allowed to use it, or 2) If you are submitting an article title that has already been assigned to another author through our Title Writer System, you will get an error message and need to change the title in order to submit the article.
- Use ‘Em or Lose ‘Em – Title suggestions not used or returned within 7 days of receipt will be automatically returned for the use of other authors. No replacement title suggestions will be issued.
- How to Get There – To get YOUR laser-targeted article title suggestions, log in to the EzineArticles Member Interface, click on the Author Tools drop-down menu and select Title Suggestions from the menu list.
To find out more, check out these two previous Blog posts:
- February 8th – Premium Members Get Laser-Targeted Article Titles
- March 8th – Platinum Members: Get YOUR Laser-Targeted Titles
The best thing you can do for your article marketing success is to go check out this new feature today. The title suggestions you’ll receive have been culled from mountains of user data to make them extremely effective in gaining readership and helping you achieve more traffic back to your website or blog.
Leave a comment below to let us know what we can do to improve this already powerful feature.