Every month @EzineArticles provides well over 100 useful tidbits of information, fun facts and training – We’ve gathered 30 of the best ones from February right here. Retweet any (or all!) of them to enhance your article writing and marketing efforts.
Just CLICK on to auto-populate your Twitter status field. Then edit for length and retweet to your heart’s content!
EzineArticles Tips and Training Snippets:
- Want to discover how to create an EzineArticles bookmark for the iPhone? Check out our new YouTube video: http://is.gd/9LHOE
- Great articles can go viral. Make sure yours have evergreen keyword-rich content, simple formatting and proper grammar.
- Grammar tip: If you’re not sure of a grammar rule, look it up, just like you’d research a topic.
- Resource Box Tip: Be concise. Include name, URL, pitch, and your CTA. Avoid laundry lists, pets and guts of your book.
- Grammar Tip to Remember: ‘A lot’ is always two words. ‘Alot’ is not a word.
- Writing Tip: Keep tabs on the competition. Learn from their successes & avoid their mistakes to stay on top of your niche.
EzineArticles Fun Facts:
- 5,000 more data-driven, human-curated titles added. Premium/Platinum members now can select from 20,000+ titles available!
- Fun Fact: On February 17th our recent Facebook Fan Page facelift generated 500+ new fans in 1 day alone!
- Fun Fact: 2,471 members had their accounts upgraded in January – 382 made Platinum (15.5 percent), 2,089 made Basic Plus.
- Milestone: Now 250,000+ Expert Authors strong! :-) Thanks for being part of EzineArticles!
- Fun Fact: 92 Expert Authors wrote and/or submitted 100 or more articles in January. If they can do it; You can do it! #HAHD ^CK
- Fact: Weight Loss is the strongest niche category during this time of year with over 170+ new weight loss articles daily!
EzineArticles Inside Information:
- Want to get to Platinum level membership faster? Here’s a PDF roadmap: http://ow.ly/1eFMw
- Our Facebook Fan Page just got a major face lift – go check it out! While you’re there, become a fan – http://is.gd/82rW0
- New feature gets unveiled: Articles remain LIVE while you make changes!
- Further insights by ^CK on how the Article Title Writing service works: http://is.gd/80OGQ
- Premium members will now be able to schedule articles for release in their time zone instead of ours.
- Jan, 2010 topics getting most avg views – Finance: Taxes-Income and Taxes-Tools, Bowling, Crockpot Recipes, and Wrestling.
- Become part of our latest video project and promote your article marketing success to the world! http://is.gd/9fIoR
- You can’t build a house with only a hammer. Successful internet marketers use all the tools in their belt.
- Great articles are like potato chips … readers will eat ’em up and one is never enough.
- “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” Your writing skills get better in time.
- Need a way to make article writing fun? Race yourself! Time yourself on each article. Try to get faster with each draft.
- When writing you must pace yourself, avoid burnout and be consistent. Set a comfortable pace and work your way to results.
Misc. Words of Wisdom:
- Don’t reinvent the wheel with every mktg campaign. Reusing content won’t help. Using the same successful strategies will!
- Don’t waste time editing already-published articles. If you have new or more information to add, put it in a new article!
- Consistency is key to credibility. Don’t spell or capitalize product names differently throughout your articles.
- Keep your purpose in mind when writing articles. Entice readers with content rather than a sales pitch.
- “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!” Find an article-writing formula that works for you and then use it until it stops working.
- Higher CTR won’t mean more sales if your landing page stinks. Simple navigation and quality content work best.
Have you got a Twitter question? Post it here to get some answers.