Put a Smile on Your Mug

This Fun Collection of (8) New EzineArticles Cartoon Mugs is Now Available in our Online Store!

For the last year, we’ve been posting a selection of Jerry King’s article writing and marketing-related cartoons in our Blog. People liked them so much that we even created a cartoon archive page that allows you to add these cartoons directly to your website.

And years before that, we began sending EzineArticles Mugs to our members. Expert Authors love ’em so much that we’re now sending out hundreds a month to our new Platinum Members.

Well, it finally occurred to us last week (we’re a little slow on the uptake sometimes) that combining these two much-loved items into one laughable, holdable, washable piece of EzineArticles wonderfulness might be a pretty good idea!

Behold, our collection of 8 EzineArticles Cartoon Mugs!

Go check ’em out! Pick out your favorite cartoon, order your mug*, and then get back to writing and submitting more articles. In a few days, you’ll be sipping your favorite beverage out of your own ceramic vessel of EzineArticles nirvana.

More cartoons will be coming to the Blog soon, so keep your eyes open for more mugs to add to your collection. We’ll also be adding a link to each cartoon in the archive. In the meantime, leave a comment if you have any cartoon or EzineArticles product ideas.

* Please Note: EzineArticles makes absolutely no profit on the sale of these products. Zero. Zilch. Nada. None-the-less, we know that they’re not exactly “cheap”. That’s because every single one is produced on-demand when you order it. That allows us to maintain an ever-changing and diverse selection of items. In addition, we’ve found these products to be of the highest quality (especially the mugs) and they’re usually shipped within 24 hours of placing an order. Not only that, we can design items to fulfill member requests – so just leave a Blog comment to tell us what you want. If the product is offered, we’ll do our best to create an EzineArticles version of it for you!

Lisa writes:

I love this idea! I used these cartoons on my blog and people always love ’em! :)

Comment provided March 9, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Shirley Bass writes:

This is really nice and great for Jerry King. Kudos!

Comment provided March 9, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Angela Booth writes:

If anyone’s hesitating, here’s my completely unsolicited testimonial. :-)

I bought a mug when you first released them — must be at least a year ago.

The mug is solid, feels great to hold, and is my favorite “I need a BIG coffee” mug.

Since I’ve been dithering about buying another, the cartoon mugs are a great excuse to buy TWO.

Comment provided March 9, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Thanks for the mug endorsement! I agree – we have several different custom-produced mugs around here and they’re treated like gold. Last year’s St. Pat’s day mugs have a nasty habit of going missing if they get left by the sink too long …

Speaking of which, have you seen this year’s St. Pat’s mug?

Roosy writes:

I need to get in the game, cause i here so much good things about the cartoon images, so let me in guys.

Comment provided March 9, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Those are big mugs! I love them. I think I should get myself a mug of coffee now! Keep up the good work – the entire ezine community.

Comment provided March 12, 2010 at 2:29 AM

Ma.Aileen Reyes writes:

Hope I can get one of these.Nice to have a cup of coffee and be reminded that your brain still isn’t rusty.:-) More power to EzineArticles!

Comment provided August 1, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Nikki writes:

This is great!

I love the cartoons, and I drink lots of coffee everyday – so this mug is just fantastic. I will go and have a look – I think I will buy 2, one for me and one for my partner.

Comment provided September 18, 2010 at 5:14 PM

custom essay writes:

These funny cartoons can really cheer me up! And by the way remind about the EzineArticles community every time I drink coffee.

Comment provided February 10, 2011 at 4:39 AM

These cartoons are realy worth to be placed on mugs. If I needed a mug, I would prefer something like this ))

Comment provided May 10, 2011 at 8:08 AM