In the last few days, we’ve received several requests from members to give them some additional time to complete their EzineArticles promotional videos. Since we’re not up against any real time constraints on our end, we’ve decided to move the deadline back 1 week to Sunday, March 21st.
Before you dive in, however, make sure you watch the explanatory video and read the PDF Checklist. They both provide important information that you’ll need to know if you want to earn your place in the video spotlight.
5 Key Points to Remember:
- We need video of you participating in your hobby and/or business.
- Tell us about why you’re using EzineArticles and how it impacts you or your business/organization.
- We need to be able to hear you – so get that microphone close and cut the background noise.
- Do not make this a hard sales pitch for your business or organization.
- Give us some data, like how long you’ve been writing, how many articles you currently have live, etc.
If you’re unclear about what we’re asking for, go check out some of the videos that have already been accepted. There’s a list (with links) at the bottom of the February 26th Blog post. Or you can ask your question by posting a comment here.
Thanks to everyone who has already submitted a video! There are some REALLY good ones – why not invest a little time and make yours one of them?