Leverage the Power of EzineArticles Email Alerts

Get the article writing and marketing information you need delivered right to your inbox.

Email alerts are one of EzineArticles’ most powerful Member tools, yet many members fail to sign-up for these informative and timely notifications. These alerts can notify you of:

• Newly Published Articles by your Chosen Categories
  • Newly Published Articles by your Chosen Author
  • New EzineArticles Blog Posts
  • The Latest EzineArticles Newsletter

Some of the Benefits of Email Alerts:

• Stay Updated – Email alerts can notify you almost immediately about new EzineArticles features and changes that affect you.
  • Stay Informed – Receive tips on writing more articles in less time and advice on how to use all of the different author tools available.
  • Track Your Competition – By signing up to receive an email alert every time one of your competitors have an article published, you can find out what they’re doing and adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.
  • Improve Your Skills – By signing up to a category email alert, you can improve your own skills by getting the latest information from the experts in that particular niche.

With all these great potential benefits, there aren’t a lot of good reasons not to sign up for at least a few alerts. I think you’ll find it worthwhile to invest 4 minutes watching this video to discover just how easy it really is.

Downloadable Versions:
WMV Format     MOV Format     MV4 Format     MP3 Format

If you’re more of a reader than a viewer, here’s the nuts ‘n’ bolts of what we’ll show you in the video. It’s the simple way to get signed up in a hurry:

For Blog, Newsletter and Category Alerts

1. Go to http://EzineArticles.com/subscribe/
  2. Put a check mark in the box of each email alert you want to receive
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the page
  4. Enter your name and email address
  5. Click

For Author Alerts

1. Go to http://EzineArticles.com/search/
  2. Type the author’s name into the Search field
  3. In the “Search these fields” drop-down menu select “Search Expert Authors”
  4. Click the “Search” button
  5. Find an article by that author and click on the link
  6. Click on the author’s byline
  7. Type your email into the “Email Alerts” box
  8. Click

That’s all there is to it. It’s a very simple process that can have a huge impact on your article marketing success. So go sign up right now – these email alerts will start paying dividends immediately … and for years to come.

Have any questions or stories about your experiences with email alerts? Leave a comment and share it with the rest of the EzineArticles community.

DJ Morris writes:

I love the part about signing up for alerts from your competitors :). I never thought about that little tip, but that is some great advice!

Comment provided March 3, 2010 at 9:28 AM

jackie baird writes:

my comment is; this all sounds great, but i have a couple of problems 1. i don’t have a author that i like, 2. i have no clue how to write a ebook(what to write about,i have no clue how to blog, i need serous help here i’m confused, i have hand writen every free site, free offers, you know, and i am totaly confused, thank you

Comment provided March 3, 2010 at 10:15 AM

If you can’t find an author you like out of more than 250,000+ experts in over 600+ niche markets… perhaps you didn’t dig deep enough?

One way I like to dig into our site deeper is via the advanced search options:
Give it a try. :)

As for how to write an ebook? Sorry, that’s beyond the scope of our focus here in this blog. We’re focused on helping you write and submit articles that attract big gobs of high-value traffic BACK to your website where you then convert that traffic into new clients & opportunity.

Angela Booth writes:

What a great idea; I wasn’t aware of the alerts.

Saves searching to see what’s new, and what others are up to. :-)

Comment provided March 3, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Chris, it’s sneaky at its best being able to track your competitors movements. Good ideas for the us all to take on board.

Comment provided March 3, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Alon writes:

great idea I love the part about signing up for alerts from your competitors what do you think about

Comment provided March 4, 2010 at 6:20 AM

Martin Haworth writes:

I’m puzzled – I’ve signed up for this twice and I haven’t as yet had a single e-mailed notification?

Comment provided March 5, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Martin Haworth writes:

I take it back, I received my first one today – apologies ;)

Lisa Mason writes:

Awesome tips here. I use email alerts on individual authors and RSS feeds in my categories of interest. I also have a subscribe to my articles button on my website now and I think it may increase my subscriptions as well. :)

Comment provided March 6, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Martin Haworth writes:

As always, Lisa shares her experience and wisdom – I have another couple of items then to add to my website to-do list!

Thanks for your guidance.