Judy Wright – Author Spotlight

Expert Author Judy Wright is in today’s Author Spotlight.

Judy is a parent educator, family coach, and personal historian who has written more than 20 books and hundreds of articles. She speaks internationally on family issues, including end of life. As a PBS Ready-to-Learn consultant, she works with Head Start organizations and child care resource centers.

The symbol of the artichoke has great meaning for Judy in her teaching and writing. In fact she’s often referred to as Auntie Artichoke. As she works with families she sees that frequently, like the artichoke, only the outer edges are exposed and they can be prickly and sometimes bitter. But, as you expose the artichoke (and people) to warmth, caring, and time, gradually the leaves begin to open and expose the real treasure inside.

She and Dwain, her husband of 40 years, have six grown children and seven grandchildren.

We asked Judy to take a few minutes out of her schedule to share her life’s experiences and how they’ve helped make her a successful Expert Author and Article Marketer.

1. Okay, what ‘s the story behind Auntie Artichoke?

Our daughter Debra suggested the name because it symbolizes the work I do with families. I help them to get to the heart of the story in the journey of life. The title of “Auntie” is an honorary one and it was given to me when we lived in Hawaii and used by many of my Native American friends. It signifies a wise woman who loves unconditionally.

2. What do you feel sets you apart from other Expert Authors?

My global message is to create respectful relationships both personally and professionally. Those people who have a mutual interest in making a better life for themselves and their families are drawn to the information I provide. My goal is not to sell a product as much as it is to build a community of kind, thoughtful people who want respect for all. My message is more important than money to me. Even though I am grateful when someone buys one of my products, I am also grateful when they read and share my articles with their blog and friends.

3. You average 900 views/article. What’s your secret to success?

I’m successful! Thanks for that affirmation. Sometimes when we are in our little home offices in our pajamas and wool socks writing about positive discipline, death and loss, overcoming anxiety, or the other many other subjects, we forget that there are wonderful people out there hungry for this encouragement and wisdom. When someone joins my mailing list and I get a little email from the auto-responder, I know they will get a welcome message from me. However, I also send them a warm hug and blessings across the miles. Somehow, I like to think that they know I care about them as individuals and want their success in life.

4. You have 232 articles – how do you stay motivated to write?

I used to be a speaker who wrote and now I am a writer who speaks. I am as happy as a clam (or I guess hibernating bear is more appropriate in Montana) to share my wisdom and skills with those who are looking for answers and encouragement. I am not as disciplined as others who write every day, and even though I sign up for the #HAHD challenges, I usually don’t win the mug or mouse pad. But that is okay, it helps remind me of my commitment to write information that others can use.

5. How do you decide what to write about?

I teach parenting classes and am on the board of a few non-profits that do good work. The subjects are usually questions that have come up and I think if one person is interested in the answer, maybe a hundred other people are too.

6. How do you balance writing for quality and quantity?

Well, my editor friends are appalled that I don’t edit and edit and change and rewrite, but I think we are in a different time and age. I go by the adage that “it doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to be done.” So many people are paralyzed by perfection. Most of the time, good enough is good enough.

7. How does article marketing fit into your overall marketing plan?

It is very important. I have written over 20 books (some of them, memoirs for hospice patients, are private), but hardly anyone buys books on preventing a crisis. So while I have wonderful guides on building self-confidence, getting kids to work at home and preparing for the loss of a loved one, no one cares until there’s a crisis. That’s why article marketing is so effective. I feel this connection with the reader when I am writing about solving a relationship problem and they feel a connection with me when they are reading the article.

8. If you had to start over again, what would you change?

I’d relax and realize that I don’t have to do everything at one time. I would also quit feeling guilty because I didn’t understand or implement what I paid someone to tell me. I would conquer one aspect of marketing, like writing articles, and then move to the next. Too many times I would be frustrated because I didn’t “get it” and it seemed like everyone else did. They didn’t. They just quit trying to build an online community and I didn’t.

9. What advice you would give newbie article marketers?

Don’t give up! I mean it. Put your left foot down and then your right foot and then breathe. Or in the case of article writing, just write one and then another and then another. Now do it again and again.

10. Anything else you’d like to share?

As a grandma, I am astounded and humbled by the world that my grandchildren are creating. When I was a farm girl in Idaho, I could never have imagined the opportunity I would have to communicate and build community with people from all over the world. This is such an incredible time in history and it is my hope that people do not become discouraged and quit sharing their wisdom and guidance through articles. I am certainly proof that someone, somewhere, is hungry for what we have to share.

By bringing passion and love to her article writing, Judy proves that there are many different avenues to achieving article marketing success. Writing about the things that are important to you will provide avenues to an audience that sheer numbers and writing acumen cannot.

Here are 6 lessons from Judy that you can put into practice today:

1. Allow your message to be more important than money … and the money will follow.

2. Take care of your readers and they will take care of you.

3. If one person is interested in the answers you can provide, maybe a hundred other people are too.

4. So many people are paralyzed by perfection. Most of the time, good enough is good enough.

5. Relax and realize that you don’t have to do everything at one time.

6. Don’t give up! Just write one article and then another and then another. Then do it again.

Now put these lessons to good use today by writing a bunch of new, fresh, high-quality articles. Speaking of bunches, there are a bunch of Editors just waiting to review your articles and review time is still averaging under 24 hours for Premium and Platinum members.

And leave a comment for Judy. I’m sure she’d love to hear from you. :)

Zack Lim writes:

Hi Penny,

Thank you for sharing this post and I would like to thank Judy too as I have learn something from her.

Good reminder to focus on quality content and the good spirit of not giving up :)

Zack

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Hello Zack.
Thanks for taking time to comment. Our family motto is “When the student is ready, the teacher appears.” It really means you must be in a teachable state of mind.
You will do well in your writing.

Leslie Ho writes:

Hi Judy,

I’ve just begun this journey of article marketing and it’s daunting everytime I sit at my computer to write. :) Your article was very timely and inspiring. Thank you!

Leslie

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Hello Leslie.
Thanks for taking time to comment. How exciting to realize you are on a journey. I will always remember a sermon with the title “Guide My Feet.” You will be led to the words to say. I am looking forward to reading your articles.

Linda writes:

You wrote, “Take care of your readers and they will take care of you.” I agree! I am a Certified Biofeedback Technician and will soon be a Certified Biofeedback Specialist. My clients are always my best advertising! When they like my work, they tell their friends, family, and neighbors. That is how I grow my business. As we care for other people, they will also care for us!

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Hi Linda,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. It is fun to be in a community of kind, thoughtful people who respect each other.

Yo are in a a great field. I have not experienced biofeedback yet, but have heard wonderful stories of the success.

Teach me about biofeedback in your articles. Just pretend I am asking you basic questions and then answer them.

Hi Judy,

Congratulations!! I heard you on Connie’s call the other day saying you were the spotlighted author. That’s brilliant!
I have read a few of your articles and really enjoyed them.

best wishes

Christine

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Hi Christine. Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. This is an exciting time in the history of the world. We all have wisdom and guidance to share with others.
In gratitude, Judy

Hello from beautiful Montana:

Thank you so much for the honor of sharing some of my innermost thoughts and feelings about the global message I want to share. My articles about respect,caring and understanding of each other has a powerful effect on all of us.

Don’t be paralyzed by what you can not do, but be grateful that you can do something. Those little somethings really add up over time.

Thanks for being you.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 11:39 AM

Cindy Branch writes:

Judy,
You are an amazing woman. You inspire us all to be a positive part of the world. Thank you for leading by example.
Take Care,
Cindy

Hello Cindy-

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your magazine “Montana Woman” is a living example of success. Through the magazine you encourage people to write articles, poetry and essays.

I have written for your publication for five years and loved every moment of it.

Now you are able to go to my sight at EzineArticles.com and find just the right article for the theme and space.

How neat is that?

Judy

I’ve always thought Judy was in the top 1% of EzineArticles authors.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Hi Lance, thanks for taking time to leave a comment. I may not be in top 1% of writers or money makers, but I am in top 1% who never give up.

Your new friend, Judy

Hadley Finch writes:

Hi Judy
I admire your success and the way you offer support and encouragement to readers of your articles and to followers of your tweets.
Are you still interested in doing a radio show together?

Hadley Finch
tribeofblondes.com

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Dear Hadley,

When my computer finally crashed last month (It had been sickly for some time) I lost the emails and addresses. I was discouraged at first, then thought it was a gift to start over.

Yes, I want to do joint ventures, radio interviews, cross mailing etc. Just contact me offline and we will arrange everything.

Your new friend,

Michele writes:

Dear Judy,
I just read about you in Ezinearticle’s Author Spotllight…thank you so much for the inspiration and gentle nudge to keep going forward.
I am a teacher and writer like you…currently remaking myself…and have been patiently waiting for an opening to present my messages.
Recently beginning a new blog and newsletter–last Spring–I have held the intention to care most about what I write and sharing it as opposed to worrying about my income right now.
I so appreciate hearing that it is possible and that I’m not alone in this approach! I’m in the very early stages and have yet to write an Ezine Article…that’s next on the list.
Blessings to you,
Shelley Geyer

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Dear Shelly,
thanks so much for sharing your comments. This is great news that you get the opportunity to remake yourself. I always say, you can blame your parents for what you were but not what you become.”

Do not wait for an opening! Just assume that your message is wanted and needed and get it out there.

Just play like you are going to explain something to a 5th grade student and then write it down.

Go for it girl!

Your new friend, Judy

Leon P writes:

Judy – great profile! As a newspaperman with three decades of experience in the trenches, I wholeheartedly agree with your comment about editing. Set a deadline for when an article needs to be done, then stick with it.
The old newspaper adage goes something like this: It’s better to have a good story done on time, than to write a Pulitzer-quality piece that was late and didn’t make the final edition.”

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Hey Leon–

I love the adage of better to have good story done on time than to write Pulitzer quality piece that is late and doesn’t make the final edition. That is so good, I am going to swipe it and send it to some friends who are harboring a book in their brain.

Thanks for sharing,

Your new friend,

Leon P writes:

That mossy old adage was drummed into my head my first day of work at a newspaper. It remains the best advice I could give someone struggling with “writer’s block.”
There is no writer’s block – when you can’t think of how to write something, just get started. Write something and keep writing. Somewhere about the third or fourth paragraph, you’ll find the lead for the story.
Above all, don’t just sit there thinking “I can’t think of anything to write!”

Julie Weishaar writes:

Thank you Judy for your words of wisdom and encouragement. In a world with a tenuous economy, high unemployment rates, and technology that is forever advancing and oftentimes taking over where humans used to be, it is lovely to see someone who follows her passion, is helpful to others and is successful at it. I love the artichoke analogy – so truly descriptive of so many people in this world. And BTW – I am probably one of the few who actually like artichokes :)

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Hello fellow Artichoke Eater–

You are right it is scary right now in the world and so it is even more important than ever that we give en”courage”ment to others. We are in a position to actually share courage. We can write words and send blessings which will help others to take the first step, and then the next etc.

Your new friend,

Jeanette Cates writes:

Congratulations, Judy, on your Spotlight! You’ve shared so much with so many, it’s good that others can learn more about you.

I’m really proud of you and all you’re doing!

Jeanette

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Hi Jeanette:

Thanks for taking time to add a comment. I am grateful for this opportunity to shine for a few moments at EzineArticles.

But as my Mom taught us “It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice.”

Your friend, Judy Helm Wright aka Auntie Artichoke

Walethia writes:

Congratulations Judy and thank you for being so open and honest in your article.

I really appreciate the encouragement. It is good to know I’m not the only one who does not get it sometimes.

I will heed your words of wisdom

#5 Relax and realize that you don’t have to do everything at one time.

With Grace and Charm,
Walethia Aquil

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 12:55 PM

Hello Walethia.

Thanks for taking time to comment. Sometimes we don’t know what we don’t know. But the internet is moving so quickly that information is out of date next week anyway.

You look like a wise woman too.

Doug Stimson writes:

Congratulations Judy!

I believe very much in your positive message and positively connecting community.

Thank you for sharing your insight as well for those of us new to article writing. This was timely and encouraging.

Blessings to you,
Doug

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Hi Doug.

Thanks for taking the time to comment. You are the kind of kind person we want in our community.

When you are new to article writing just have someone ask you ten questions about what you do and then answer them in written form.

Good luck and keep writing

suzy morgan writes:

Hi Judy,
You seem to model a life on track and in balance. In today’s world, this is a huge accomplishment. Thank you for sharing yourself with me and the world. We are all better off with you in our lives.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Hi Susy.

Thanks for the compliment. That is one reason that I enjoy writing about family relationships. Our family puts the fun in dysfunctional.

Keep writing. I will look for your articles.

JoAnn Williams writes:

I read your interview and am glad to know that a fellow educator is teaching by writing articles just as I am. I have a website and after having started on the writing, I feel like I’m still teaching in a way. Where are you from in Montana? I live on a ranch near Ft. Shaw about 35 miles from Great Falls.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Hello to a fellow Big Sky Writer–

We live in Missoula, Let me know when you come to town for a Griz game and I will buy you a cup of tea.

Keep writing. I will look for your articles.

Judy helm Wright

My Dear Judy:

Congratulations to you for being in the spotlight. I was totally moved by your honestly, sincerity and your willingness to share about your article writing journey. I was totally impressed by the answers you gave to newbie article marketers and the six lessons to put into practice everyday.
Those are certainly my take aways from your spotlight answers. Now I need to take action and put them into practice!!!
Thank you soooo much for sharing.
Sandra

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Hello Sandra.

I so appreciated the opportunity EzineArticles gave me to share about the message of respect, kindness and understanding.

More and more people are operating from fear and we don’t need to be. Those who write also motivate and we have a mission to encourage others.

Keep writing, I will look for your articles.

Judy Helm Wright aka Auntie Artichoke

Larry Scarbeau writes:

Judy

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement about writing articles. I am a newbie to social media and internet marketing. My background has involved many years of public speaking, teaching, writing and leadership. I hope that my articles will help others on their journey so I am going to put into practise your advice.

Talk later – I have an article to write.

Larry

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Hi Larry.

i will bet you that you probably have 200 speeches you have given. I just took the handouts from speeches and classes I had done and they are ready to be cut into segments for articles.

You are so much luckier than many new writers, you already have a background to draw from.

Good luck and Keep writing.

Judy Helm Wright

DJ Morris writes:

You bring a fresh and positive perspective to your ideas and writing…I used to hate writing when I was in school and was required to write, now I actually enjoy it!

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 2:50 PM

Hello DJ..

Do you know why you hated writing in school? Because someone was always grading and making negative comments with a red pen.

Now you have the power. Write, write, write what you want to write. Those who are drawn to your words will find them and your school teacher can’t say a word.

Judy Helm Wright aka Auntie Artichoke

Maria writes:

Hello Judy,

I have just read your article and If I could hop in my car and drive to meet you right now, I would!

The artichoke is such an amazing metaphor for human nature itself. So many of us use that prickly exterior for protection and to hide our true feelings. Sadly, the journey of life seems to have that effect on too many.

Thankyou for encouraging fledgling authors such as myself. Perhaps we have to do things many, many times, and as you rightly intimate, concentrate on providing value rather on making money, and things will fall into place.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Hello Maria ( Do people always sing your name like in sound of music? Don’t you want to hit them? We get the old joke “Wow, how did two Wrights not make a Wrong?”)

If you ever come this way, give me a call and we will have a cup of tea. Yes, kindred spirits are drawn to one another.

Your new friend,

Judy H Wright

Peter Grimes writes:

Thanks Judi for sharing your insight and wisdom:)

I appreciated your approach and thoughtfulness that clearly is evident in your writing.

To your Continued Success

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Hi Peter:

Thank you for taking time to write a comment. I will be watching EzineArticles for your articles.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/judyhwright
Facebook is http://facebook.com/judyhwright

Emily Hersman writes:

Great advise, thanks so much for your positive attitude!

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Hello Emily,

Thanks so much for taking time from your busy life to write a comment.

I think your birthday is coming up soon. A party of Aries is in order.

Your loving mom,
Judy H. Wright

Hi Judy,

What an excellent article about you!

And thank you for sharing this wealth of information. We have learned much together in our journeys and you are right on when you say there are many people waiting for the information we share.

No fair for those who have information to hide their light under a bushel! :)

Kathryn

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Hi friend:

thanks for taking time to write a comment. This has been a journey of learning and earning for us hasn’t it. I have really enjoyed your blog and have often referred others to the information on health you share.

Linda Walsh writes:

Hello Judy,
I would like to thank you for helping so many people with your work. You are truly an inspiration. I am new to writing (I have been procrastinating do to perfectionism) and want to thank you for sharing with me how to take that first step.

Linda

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your comments. How about you are telling me about what you do and then just write it down. Play like I don’t know anything about your subject ( I probably don’t) so explain it to me.

There you have at least 10 articles.

Judy Helm Wright

Coralie writes:

Judy
Your warm and practical advice has been a real tonic today. Thank you for being so generous and taking time to share with us.

Much appreciated. Thank you
Coralie

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Thank you for the inspiration, Penny!

And congratulations, Judy!

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Hi Coralie.

thank you for commenting. A tonic huh? Is that with or without gin?

I will be looking for your articles. Keep writing.

Judy H. Wright

Mike Holthuysen writes:

Hi Judy,
Your 6 lessons are inspiring.
I will follow them to heart every time I write.
Mike

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Hi Mike.

Thanks for taking time to comment. I will be looking for your articles.

I have confidence that you can do it. Just keep writing.

Tracy Reid writes:

Thanks Judy that was great to read. I have yet to write my first article and enjoyed reading your spotlight interview. It was packed with great tips that I can learn from.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Hi Tracy.

How can I learn from your wisdom if you don’t share your wisdom?

teach me what you know.

Congratulations Judy!!
Thank you for all the encouraging words. I am a newbie article marketer and I will heed your words of widom. Thank you again soooo much for sharing. Now I have an article to write.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Hi Georgia, thanks for writing a comment. Set your goal to write 12 articles. Most people quit before they hit 10. I will be looking for your articles to read.

Your friend, Judy H. Wrigh

Hamster Monster writes:

Dear Aunt Artichoke,

You are very cute and lovely ! Thank you for your advice.. am a newbie and am gonna stay motivated..

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Hi Hampster,

I have confidence that you will soon be a regular article writer.When you write your first one, you will no longer be a newbie.

Your friend, Judy H. Wright

Jane Plass writes:

Terrific interview, Judy. Your message and advice are inspiring!

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Hi Jane:
Aha, inspire means to stimulate or impel towards a creative effort.

There you go girl. Get writing.

Your friend, Judy

Ivy Johnson writes:

Judy,

Thank you for your encouragement! I just published my first article last night. Your words of wisdom are perfect for me!

May the Lord shower you with His finest blessings!

Ivy Johnson
The Ivy League Mom

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 7:54 PM

Hi Ivy.

Great news about your first article. I will be looking for them on the site. Keep writing and never give up.

Your friend, Judy H Wright

Hello Judy!

Your articles are a real inspiration to me. Go Judy, Go Judy, Goooo Judy! Never quit!

Be Blessed,
Robert J. Parker, Sr.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Hi Robert,

As I just shared above, to inspire is to move to action in a creative endeavor. so write, write, write,

Your friend, Judy H Wright

Rachael writes:

Hi Judy,

Thank you very much for your insights and inspirations about parenting and article writing. I have started writing articles on motivating school kids at school and at home combined with my Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP techniques). The objective is for helping parents and teachers/trainers to bring out the best from their students and /or children in school, home and social environment.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Hi Rachael,

Thanks for taking time to write a comment. NLP is fascinating. I would love to know more about it.

How about writing some articles and teach me and everyone else some tips?

Good luck and I will be looking forward to reading your articles.

Judy H. Wright aka Auntie Artichoke

Herbalife writes:

Thank you, Thank you Judy. so impressive

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Herbalife, how are you?

Do you write articles about natural products?

Keep writing.

Judy H. Wright

Shirley Bass writes:

What a lovely article. You certainly have a way of touching the heart. Quite inspirational and encouraging.

Congtatulations Judy!

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Hello Shirley,

So much fun to meet new people from around the world. Glad you want to join our community of kind, thoughtful and respectful people.

Your new friend,

Judy H. Wright

Prof. Man Singh writes:

Judy seems to be most inspiratory force, especially to me who desperately need motimation and encouragement for towering personalities like Judy.
Judy please I need your inspirations for shaping up my life to do something substantial in my life.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 10:21 PM

Hello Prof. Man Singh,

Thank you for taking time to write a comment. Just remember to never, never, never give up.

I have confidence in you,

Judy H. Wright

Joann Guariglia writes:

Hi Judy! You inspire me! I also want to be a family coach. Can you recemmend any particular program out there? ALso, what program do you use for parenting classes. Years ago I took one that was most helpful, and I’d like to start one at my church. This generation seems to think disipline is passe’. Any information would be appreciated! Thanks, Joann

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Hello from Montana;
I don’t use a particular program, but Love and Logic seems to be popular. also try teaching it at the Adult Education.

Good luck,

Judy H Wright

Vijayalakshmi writes:

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the wonderful and practical tips.
They are so encouraging.
As you have rightly put, write for the utility and money will follow. This is the principle on which I already work, but the only difference is that I’m not disciplined to find time regularly to write.
I’ll implement your six steps right away Judy, Thanks.
Please do leave a comment on my blog so that I can improve it. Thanks ya :)

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Hell Vijayalakshmi>
You are much more disciplined than you give yourself credit for. You found time to write a comment here!

Just ask yourself questions and then answer them.

I will look forward to reading your articles.

Judy H. Wright

Judy,

I am grinning ear to ear as I read your story and see you in the spotlight you so deserve. I am proud of all my students, but you have worked very hard and will always be very special to me. Congratulations!

Connie

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Hello from Montana:

Thanks Connie. I have learned a great deal from you and the other classes I have attended through the years.

I so enjoy sharing my message of kindness, understanding and respect with others. Some day it will bring me high compensation for my wisdom. So I will never give up.

Your Friend,

JUdy

Thank you Judy for those wonderful tips and encouraging words.

Comment provided March 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Thank you for taking time to write a comment. The word encouragement is filled with courage.

My gift to you is the courage to keep working at it.

Judy H Wright

Rosalind Stone writes:

Thank you for the inspiration – although I am a published author of one book, most of my writing has been in the form of workbooks for group coaching. I recently made the decision to stop one-to-one counselling and share the wisdom I have learnt over the past 30 years with a broader audience – the challenge is finding the audience! Your words of encouragement are gratefully noted especially when I was beginning to wonder whether the market isn’t a little flooded with wannabe writers! I shall keep on keeping on …

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 1:37 AM

Hi Rosalind: Funny how people think you are smart when you are an author. You are just dedicated and willing to finish things.

Perhaps we can do a joint venture using some of your workbooks in a teleclass series or I could interview you on the radio.

Keep in touch and welcome to the community.

Judy H Wright

loz horder writes:

HI just to say thank you – just what a near newbie needed to hear and very encouraging. best wishes liz

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 3:08 AM

Hi Loz… IF you are a near-newbie you are still ahead of those who have yet to begin. So go forward with success.

Judy H. Wright

Gary Fletcher writes:

What else to say but thanks for such an inspiring positive message.

Thanks Judy and EzineArticles!

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 6:24 AM

Dear Gary…
there is lots left to say and I am waiting for you to say it in an article or ten.

Good luck.

Hi Judy,

You have inspired me to write and submit more articles, it is amazing how many people we can reach via this medium.
Wishing you continued success!

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 7:33 AM

Thankyou Annemarie for your warm wishes. Yes, we all have wisdom to share and students waiting for what we can teach.

Good luck,

Your friend, Judy

Jeanne Mausure writes:

Judy, I needed your words this morning! I just published my first website and am starting to market it and I am PARALYZED BY PERFECTION and always have been! Good enough is good enough! WOW! Why didn’t I think of that before???

I’m 68 and learning about computer technology – but not without lots of help AND distractions. Mom is 101 years young and bedbound – she comes first. Your article just woke me up!!!! Jeanne

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 7:43 AM

Dear Jeanne:

When the student is ready, a teacher appears. Write short articles about care giving. It is a huge field with many parents and grandparents parenting their own parents and grandchildren.

Don’t worry about perfection. Leave that for the saints and cynics.

Martin writes:

Lovely article, Thank you.

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 8:52 AM

Hello Martin,

Thank you for taking time to write a comment. Good luck on your article marketing.

Donald Payne writes:

Thank you, Judy Wright your interview has to be one of the most informative author spotlight interviews I have read. You touched on so many issues that I failed to understand. The way you present your information gives me the feeling that you are in the same room with me. You are a true inspiration and your sincerity really shines through. Once again thank you and keep up the great work

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Hello Donald, What a lovely compliment. That is exactly what an “Auntie” does is love unconditionally with our judgment.

You have much wisdom you need to share. Others are waiting to learn from your writings and teachings.

Judy H Wright

Nicholas Wind writes:

Thanks Judy for yur wisdom and insight.
I’m a 54 year young new blogger and wirter…..under one year I’ve been writing and blogging.
I’ve had no choice and actually now I’m happy for being forced out of the job market.
I still am looking for a nobrainer part time gig to buy more advertising and tools for a year or two but what you say about one foot in front of the other and keep going is advice coming from wisdom.
Yes I MAKE$ now but not the 6 figures I had at my job.
I tell you this because it’s interesting to watch my family and friends watching us. You see we parked our car (I’ve had a car since 17 so tough one) and down sized our life style temporarily so I can focus my efforts to build my automated sales funnel which is done now.
We are excited about where we are going and they are confused about it since we don’t spend like we did when we had so called good jobs.
So now it’s content ,content and as of yet I have not put an article in EzineArticles because I don’t feel I write well enough. I’m told their screening is very tough.
So that forces us to get good.
Anyway articles and videos are my next things to learn and get great at so I will follow a good writer like you Judy.

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Hello Nicholas,

What a great opportunity you have to build your own business. You will be a great role model for your children and family.

I bet they see you more now than they ever did when you worked at a job.

EzineArticles is easy to work with and you will do fine.

Ask your friend to ask you to explain 5 things you have learned since being unemployed. Write down what you say and you will have some articles that a lot of people will want to read.

Hang in there, you will make it.

Judy

What a great way to kick off March… roaring in like a lion with this thread. :-)

Thanks Judy for letting us profile some of your success!

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Hello from Montana (did you really think I would forget to say that?)

This has been a fun opportunity to meet new people and share my message. I love to teach and encourage those who just need a little nudge to succeed.

I received a wonderful package from your staff yesterday. Now I am thinking how to use it to make a fun video.

Judy Helm Wright

Hi Judy,

Very pleased to read about your vision. I’m pretty new at this, started out blogging and handing in articles a month ago, but respect is one of the key points throughout my parenting philosophy.

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Dear Laura, thanks for sharing.

Keep writing and teaching about kindness and respect. I will keep my eyes open for some of your articles, so write, write, write.

Paula Barnak writes:

Judy, Great to see you as featured article writer. You are wonderful, enthusiastic and have a wonderful vision/journey

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Dear Paula,

thank you for the compliment. Glad to have you in the community of kind, thoughtful people who have respect for all.

Follow me on twitter and facebook. My name is judyhwright

Cori writes:

Great info Judy!! Keep up the great work!…and Enjoy Montana! Loved the 6 simple steps…great advice for anyone!

ps…LOVE the artichoke analogy…it’s soooo true ;)

Comment provided March 2, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Hi Cori: We do love Montana. We feel very blessed to be able to choose where we wanted to raise our kids and bury our roots. Good people here.

I am cooking artichokes this morning for a brunch with my Sacred Journey group. Hope they like them. I am baking them with garlic, oil, lemon juice and sea salt.

Yummmm.

judyhwright follow me on twitter and facebook

Hi Laura: Keep writing articles and blogs about respect and kindness. We will change the world–one attitude at a time.

Your new friend, Judy Helm Wright

Comment provided March 3, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Yusuf writes:

great info judy. keep smile

Comment provided March 3, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Thank you Yusuf. Kind of you to comment. Keep writing.

Mel Auret writes:

Hi Judy,

As a person who has watched a family member go through a pretty rough time lately, I thank goodness there are people like you out there! Relationships need to be worked on, constantly improved and enormous effort and compromise put in but the rewards can be huge.

I was very inspired by you and your story and I wish you the very best moving forward! Keep those articles coming!
Mel x

Comment provided March 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Hello Mel:

thank you for sharing and I will send warm blessings to you and your family. Life is not always easy or fair, but it is exciting and full of lessons.

Good luck,

Gay writes:

Thanks Judy for this insight into writing. It has helped this newbie writer to clarify her own motivation!

I will enjoy reading your future offerings.

Gay

Comment provided March 4, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Hi Gay,
thanks for taking time to comment. You are only a newbie till you have 10 articles up and then you are an author.

Write,write. write.

judyhwright follow me on twitter and facebook

Diana writes:

Judy,

As I made my way through my overflowing in-box, I read your article, and am glad I did! Two of your lessons were particularly inspirational to me:

#1) Allow your message to be more important than money…and the money will follow.
#4) …Most of the time, good enough is good enough.

Thanks Judy! (Now off to writing!)

– Diana

Comment provided March 5, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Hi Diana..

Had to laugh, when my computer crashed a few weeks ago I had 7000 emails in my in-box. I lost them all. I was sad for about 10 minutes, then considered it a clean slate and a gift from the cyber trolls.

You go girl and keep in touch.

Judyhwright at twitter and facebook

Comment provided March 6, 2010 at 8:46 AM

e.j. Williams writes:

Thanks for the much needed encouragement. I tried previously and failed, but I think it might be time to try again Auntie. It’s always good to hear from those who are where you are trying to go.

Comment provided March 10, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Dear e.j.

You didn’t fail, you figured out how not to do it.! Now you can do it another way. Good luck.

Judy H. Wright

Comment provided March 14, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Rachael writes:

Hi Judy,
Thank you very much for your guidelines and inspirations of article writing. I am a certified Professional Trainer and also a certified Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner and would like to focus on helping parents and teachers to motivate their children to success using NLP strategies.

I have read some of your articles which are of high quality information. I am of the same view and provide vaule added high quality information to all readers who visit my blog and website.

Comment provided March 14, 2010 at 6:03 PM

sewa mobil writes:

thank you very much for your explanations and articles provided

Comment provided April 9, 2010 at 11:51 PM

jon bone writes:

Very inspiring. thanks for the article

Comment provided October 21, 2010 at 1:27 AM