I’m Grateful for … Article Template

Give thanks for this extremely simple, yet useful and thought-provoking, article template.

We could all be a little more grateful, couldn’t we? What better way to express our gratitude than to write an article about it?

What are you grateful for in your niche? Are you grateful for new technology that makes your work easier? Are you grateful for a selection of books or other products that help you get the job done? Are you grateful for a variety of motivational or inspirational quotations or ideas that help you get going each day?

This article template helps you identify what you’re grateful for, so that you can give your readers the same benefits you’ve received. If you’re helping your reader get out of debt, you can show them 5 or 10 debt-reducing tools for which you are grateful. If you are writing about something more enjoyable – like cooking – you can show your readers which gadgets you’re thankful to have in your kitchen.

How to Structure Your Grateful Article:

1. Introduction – In your introduction, tell your reader what you are grateful for and why.

2. Create a list of things you are grateful for (be specific) and explain how each item works and why it’s so crucial.

3. Conclude by summarizing why you picked your choices and encouraging your readers to contribute to your list.

By using this amazingly simplistic template, you should be able to write tons of articles on the things you are grateful for. Once you start thinking about what you’re thankful for, it practically writes itself!

Just remember that it doesn’t all have to be about “stuff” – Make these articles reflect a lot of the different ideas and thoughts you have about your niche.

Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of this template – it might be simple, but it’s pretty powerful. Take it for a test drive … er, write … and then come back here and leave a comment to tell us what you think. You’ll be thankful that you did. ;)

Here are 5 examples on our site of this article template style:

1. Trade Show Thanks
  2. 9 Things to be Grateful For
  3. Give Thanks for Podiatrists
  4. Be Grateful for Difficult People
  5. Be Thankful for Global Warming

Shirley Bass writes:

I’m truly grateful for the sunshine and happiness my niche provides. This template is perfect for my readers.

Thank you!

Comment provided March 11, 2010 at 12:11 PM

terryweber writes:

I’m grateful for life – Wow! What a ride during all of these past 82+ years!

Comment provided March 11, 2010 at 12:35 PM

Hilary writes:

I’m SO grateful for the new slant on what I was beginning to think a very mundane subject.
Thank you!!!

Comment provided March 11, 2010 at 3:54 PM

BradBowman writes:

I am grateful to have found this EzineArticles resource and the helpful and inspiring emails, like this one, that helped with that darn blank page that has been staring at me all morning.

No sweat,…I’m grateful for many things.

Cheers

Comment provided March 11, 2010 at 5:25 PM

Brad,

And we’re grateful that we were able to help. :)

oh you’re all makin’ me puke!

Nah, just kidding. You are all pretty good, you know!

Blessing writes:

I am greatful to see the testmonies of people who have use their wealth of training and experience to serve humanity and to be able to share their success stories.

Comment provided March 11, 2010 at 7:27 PM

sewa mobil writes:

wow great post. I tend to only read the blogs that I find interesting .
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

Comment provided March 12, 2010 at 1:52 AM

Michael Nair writes:

Wow! what a different way of looking at things. I’ve never actually espoused what you have suggested. Thank You.

Comment provided March 12, 2010 at 4:53 AM

sara khan writes:

I’m truly grateful for the sunshine and happiness my nice provides

Comment provided March 12, 2010 at 5:31 AM

Hi Chris,

Nice posts–yours and #5, too. :) (I’ll bet the others were also great.) Wouldn’t it be good if lots of people took up this attitude of gratitude and shared what they were grateful for? Too often, we forget how blessed and fortunate we are. Articles like this would help us remember. Nice template idea. Thanks!

Kathryn

Comment provided March 12, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Debby writes:

i am grateful for the smile in my colleagues’s face and the new chances everyday.

Comment provided March 12, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Nora Firestone writes:

This is a perfect article for me, the founder of ThankingOfYou.com, the Web-based “monumental movement” for posting stories of gratitude for those who have made a difference in the life of another! I’ll be using it; thanks, guys!
You’re amazing,
Nora

Comment provided March 16, 2010 at 2:48 PM

Andrew writes:

I’m so greatful because I’ve just had another articles approved, which just happens to be my grateful article. Oh the irony

Article – 6 Top Reasons to Be Grateful For EFT – http://ezinearticles.com/?6-Top-Reasons-to-Be-Grateful-For-EFT&id=3928131

Happy Travels

A

Comment provided March 16, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Nora Firestone writes:

By the way, take the 2010 Effects of Gratitude on the Everyday Experience Survey here: http://www.bit.ly/2010Srvy

Thought-provoking questions about the role of gratitude in our lives. Results due out in April, should be interesting!

Comment provided March 17, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Vernessa writes:

I’m grateful EzineArticles is still around and is not full of tripe which brings me to being grateful to have had my first article approved! Thanks!.

Comment provided March 20, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Nelly writes:

Can see the use even for articles about spirituality. Never too much attention to a clear layout and an easy to understand message, even on the spiritual subjects….

Nelly

Comment provided April 3, 2010 at 4:01 AM

Wow…I feel great by just read the template title. This simple template inspires me to write in a creative angles.

Thanks so much Chris.

Comment provided February 5, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Wow, this template are great, it is give me a light how to make a great template, thanks for sharing !

Comment provided August 30, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Cat Payen writes:

Hi,
I am grateful fot this new slant on my writing fro my articles.
I have noticed when I write about this sort of subject line my articles get accepted whereas when I try and write marketing articles they invariably come back with some from of spelling and grammar problem…
Is the ether trying to tell me something?
I guess by my liking this angle on writing more – yes!!
Thank you for all you do – and yes I am grateful for the fact you read our articles too, makes me progress all the while :)
Cat

Comment provided March 27, 2014 at 5:34 AM

Hi Cat,

I’m not able to see your account as it must be under a different email address. If you have any questions on your articles or why they were problematic I highly recommend using the Contact Us button within your My.EzineArticles account. Our Member Support Team is here to assist you with any questions you may have.

~Vanessa