Discover the power of the EzineArticles Blog for producing TONS of article ideas.
I have a confession to make. I now know what it feels like to be ambushed by the camera-toting paparazzi … and I kind of like it.
Recently, the Marketing and Communications team was working on ideas for a brief video to help demonstrate how to use the EzineArticles Blog in generating new article ideas. Unbeknownst to me, they came up with an idea that I would never have agreed to … they ambushed the boss.
My team knows that I spend long stretches of time in the Blog (I actually have a cot set up in the lower-left corner of page 17), so they figured they’d pounce on me and see if I could come up with at least 50 article ideas in only 2 minutes. At first I was a bit suspicious of a camera rolling into my work space, but I’m proud to say that I rose to the challenge admirably. Here’s the result:
In case you didn’t catch all the resources I went through, here they are again:
First, go to the EzineArticles Blog …
- Click on the “Article Templates” text link in the right navigation bar for 17+ article ideas
- Type “repurpose” in the search field under Chris Knight’s picture in the right navigation bar and scroll down to the blog post with the feather duster picture for 5+ article ideas
- Type “unstuck” in the search field on the right and scroll down to the blog post with the light bulb for 10 article ideas
- Go to Part 2 of that series for another 10 article ideas
- Search for “tweets to retweet” and scroll down to any of the Twitter posts (look for the bluebird graphic) you see – they should yield at least 3-4 ideas per post, so that’s another 30+ article ideas
GRAND TOTAL = 72+ Article Ideas in Only 2 Minutes!
Now I admit, I pretty much know our Blog like the back of my hand. But if I can find 72 article ideas in only 2 minutes, imagine how many you could find if you invested an hour or two surfing the EzineArticles Blog! And just think of all the other great information and nuggets of wisdom you’d stumble across in your search!
Bottom Line: Our Blog is an amazing repository of article writing and marketing knowledge. So go use it! Then come back here and leave a comment to tell us what you found.