As Facebook has grown in popularity over the last few years it has become the first stop for many people seeking to interact with not only their friends, relatives and celebrities, but also with non-profit organizations, charitable causes, brick and mortar companies … and of course, web sites like EzineArticles.com.
In in effort to make ourselves more available to this growing Facebook community of members and non-members alike, we figured it was time to give our Fan Page a little upgrade. Not only did it need to look better, it needed to be more interactive and user-friendly too.
EzineArticles Fan Page at a Glance:
- Welcome Tab – You’ll be automatically brought to this page if you’re not already an EzineArticles Facebook fan. Here you can watch a brief video introduction to EzineArticles by yours truly. You’ll also see a not-too-subtle request to become a fan.
- Become a Member Tab – This is where you go when you’re ready to become a member. There are several testimonials here plus a link to our Membership Sign-Up page.
- Discover More Tab – On this tab we provide a short description and links to 8 of the most popular EzineArticles destination pages. From this tab you can jump to the:
- Twitter Home Page
- YouTube Channel
- Editorial Guidelines
- Membership Benefits
- Free Training
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Sign Up Tab – This is your one-stop tab for getting more information sent directly to your email inbox – including our newsletter, Blog and email alerts. We also provide another link to our Membership Sign-Up page.
- Video and Photos Tabs – These two tabs contain our entire collection of internally-produced videos and cartoons as well as an eclectic selection of EzineArticles mug shots and fan photos.
- Notes Tab – This tab takes a direct feed from the EzineArticles Blog. If it’s on our Blog, it’ll be here as well.
Our fan page isn’t a replacement or substitution for our website. We like to think of it more as a our home away from home. It’s a place where our members and friends can meet to interact, chat and find out more about EzineArticles and the world of article writing and marketing.
We hope you’ll stop over for a visit soon, and if you’re not a fan already, we hope you’ll become one – just click here. Then stop back here and tell us about your experience. It’ll help us make good choices on our next round of improvements.