Discover how to use “The Zone” to leverage your time and significantly increase your return on investment.
Almost all writers, at one time or another, experience something I like to call “The Zone”. It’s that state of mind where you and your subject become one and the words just seem to flow from your mind to the keyboard.
Anytime you’re in “The Zone” you have the perfect opportunity to use that focus and energy to write several more related articles in a very short amount of time. When you write 2 or more related articles at a sitting, you create what Chris Knight refers to as an article set.
In this video, I’ll show you 5 different types of article sets and how to use them. Plus, as a bonus feature, I’ll demonstrate how to properly pronounce “The Zone” and correctly perform the accompanying hand gestures.
5 Types of Article Sets:
- Article Sets by Topic or Sub-Topic – Use if you need several articles all on the same topic or niche.
- Article Sets by Style of Writing – For example: Question and answer, debate, bullet point, etc.
- Article Sets Based on Customer Questions or FAQ’s – Probably the quickest and easiest article set to write since you already know the answers. Use each question and answer as the basis for a separate article.
- Article Sets by Keyword or Keyphrase – Most common article set. Scale up your efforts to write 3 or more articles per keyword or keyphrase.
- Accidental Article Set – Created by turning one long article into several shorter articles and giving each a different title.
Writing article sets, whether on purpose or not, is a great way to drive traffic to your website or blog. So if you’re in “The Zone” don’t stop at one article – keep writing! Then come back here and tell us all about it.