The 3rd #HAHD Marathon Challenge officially got underway at 12:01AM CST on Friday, January 1st. Whether you’ve already started writing and submitting articles for the challenge, or you’re still thinking about it, if you missed this great program you missed out on a LOT of valuable information! It’s loaded with hints, tips and tricks from me as well as some of the best Article Marketers in the world, including: Jeff Herring, Connie Ragen Green and Lisa Mason.
[Download the MP3] (120 min./20.5MB)
Click here to view the video replay on the EzineArticles USTREAM Channel
– Note: To rate the video or leave a comment you will need to sign up for a free USTREAM membership and be logged in.
Don’t think you have 2 hours to invest in listening to this teleseminar? You may want to think again! It’s packed with great hints, tips and tricks you won’t find anywhere else. Here are just a few …
10 TIPS FROM THIS #HAHD KICKOFF TELESEMINAR:
- Listen to Your Market – Give them what they’re asking for by using the EzineArticles Traffic Search Terms.
- Cut Longer Articles into Halves or Thirds – Submit 2 or 3 shorter articles instead of one long article.
- If You’re New to Article Marketing – Your first few articles should come from existing content on your blog or website. Repackaging your existing content is not derivative content.
- Reduce the Size of Your Resource Box – Don’t include irrelevant websites not related to your core website and don’t give a lot of information about yourself.
- Use the Word FREE – Include a link to a free report, or free newsletter – something related to your expertise.
- Use Both of Your Allotted Self-Serving Links – One should be your anchor text link (a 1-3 word keyphrase) and the second one should be your full http:// URL.
- The Whole Point of Article Marketing – Attract pre-qualified visitors back to your website. Once you’ve done that, it’s up to you to covert that visitor into the results you’re looking for. So if you want to make money writing articles, you need to have a great Landing Page and sell your content.
- We’re Not Going to Tell You How to Convert Your Traffic – If you’re going to write before you have a product – the main thing is to have a place where readers can sign up. You can have an email list years before you even have a product. Sites like AWeber.com or ConstantContact.com can help.
- Use the EzineArticles Widget to Put Your Articles on Your Site – You can customize this Widget to suit your site and your specific needs.
- Own Your Content! – Take pride in your content by putting your name on everything. Use the same name on all topics in the same niche/market. This will not only increase your credibility but also reduce the chance of EzineArticles rejecting the article for suspect content reasons.
If you haven’t already pledged your commitment to the #HAHD Marathon Challenge, do it now by leaving a comment below. Then really solidify your commitment by tweeting your intentions, too (don’t forget the #HAHD) – or click [here] to let us write your tweet for you!