Attending Affiliate Summit Las Vegas?

If you’re attending the sold out Affiliate Summit Marketing Conference in Las Vegas next week and already have your Affiliate Summit Platinum Pass, you are personally invited to my session:

“Scaling Article Marketing For Affiliate Marketers”
– Chris Knight, CEO, EzineArticles.com [Twitter @ChrisKnight]
(This Session is Open to Platinum Pass Holders Only)

Date & Time: Tuesday, January 19 11:30am-12:30pm
Session: 7b
Location: Brasilia 6

Drive millions of free, high-value visitors with articles. Avoid the 7 common pitfalls that could hurt your pocketbook & reputation. I’ll be covering the positive approach to help you leverage article writing & marketing to attract MILLIONS of highly pre-qualified visitors back to your website / affiliate campaign.

Be sure to stop after the talk and introduce yourself! I always enjoy meeting our expert authors. :-)

4,125+ Internet Marketers are attending this conference (full conference agenda). Wow, eh? This event is put on by EzineArticles Expert Author Shawn Collins [Twitter @AffiliateTip] & Missy Ward [Twitter @MissyWard].

You can follow along on Twitter via this hashtag: #ASW10

If you’re attending the summit and interested in being the subject of a video case study, please let me know by leaving a comment below.

DanHo writes:

Wish I could attend. Great concept, dear to my heart and, of course, highly relevant to so many people who depend on article marketing as a key traffic generator.

Best,
Dan

Comment provided January 15, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Everyone can benefit from a quick peak at the Interview I did with Dan Ho in June 2009:

Comment provided January 15, 2010 at 7:17 PM

All Recipes writes:

I’d love to be there, unfortunatelly I can’t make it on time.

Comment provided January 16, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Taq'uee writes:

Really would like to make it. Unfortuneately, I will get to Vegas on 1/20 (will there be any aftershocks? if so, please contact me. I will be in town a few days)

Comment provided January 18, 2010 at 4:56 AM

Lisa writes:

Same. Wish I could be there but it’s not happening this time. Good luck tomorrow and have lots of fun!

Comment provided January 18, 2010 at 10:39 AM