Happy New Year from EzineArticles!

2010 and the 3rd #HAHD Marathon Challenge have officially begun!

Make your 2010 New Year’s Resolution a commitment to write and submit 100 original, high-quality articles to EzineArticles.com before April 10th. In so doing, you’ll not only get the pleasure of receiving this fun prize package, you’ll also reap the benefits of increased traffic, improved exposure and enhanced credibility – benefits that you’ll continue to enjoy long after 2010 is over.

If you haven’t already made your commitment, do it now! Then really solidify your New Year’s Resolution by tweeting your intentions, too (don’t forget the #HAHD) – or click [here] to let us write your tweet for you!

To find out more about the 3rd #HAHD Marathon Challenge, check out Monday’s Blog post.

On behalf of the entire EzineArticles Team, including Gary, have a safe, prosperous and traffic-filled new year!

And now, for your entertainment, a little song by the EzineArticles Team …

We Wish You an #HAHD New Year (Sung to the tune of “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”)

We wish you a Happy New Year;
We wish you a Happy New Year;
We wish you a Happy New Year and H-A-H-D too.

More traffic you’ll bring;
Doing more writing.
More traffic and exposure;
Plus you’ll look smart for years!

So write one hundred articles;
Yes, write one hundred articles;
Yes, write one hundred articles and submit them right here.

They need to be good.
Have value they should.
Quantity with value;
Leads to success here.

Now make them 400 words or more;
Now make them 400 words or more;
Now make them 400 words or more, and they’ll qualify.

Fun prizes we’ll send.
4-10 is the end.
This Marathon Challenge;
Starts with the New Year.

You won’t know unless you write some;
You won’t know unless you write some;
You won’t know unless you write some;
So make your pledge here!

Stop reading this Blog.
Go get some egg nog.
Sit down and start writing;
Kick off this New Year!

Jay Jennings writes:

Yeehaw! My first article was just submitted a couple minutes ago. =:)

Earlier today I received an email from someone whose opinion I usually respect — but this time he was saying how entering a contest like this was a waste of time.

So of course I just had to write an article about that:

If anyone is giving you guff about HAHD, take a look at that article for some ammo!

Jay Jennings

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Jay,

Thanks for the link – your article sums up the benefits nicely.

Darwin writes:

Thanks for the song. Great lyrics.

Happy New Year to All!

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 12:33 AM

Happy New Year to All!

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 12:56 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Bring on the next contest, oh yah! 2010 is the time to Win!

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 1:33 AM

Jim writes:

Sitting in my backyard watching all the aerial fireworks, which are illegal on Maui, going off right and left. My computer is inside doing my work.
If it’s like all the past New Years Eves, midnight ought to be like world war 3.
It’ s been like this for a week already. Boy, I wish I had the money that people must spend on all these fireworks.

2010 I plan to be out of debt and making some good money on the internet.

So Hauoli Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year in Hawaiian) to all and I wish everyone a prosperous 2010.

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 2:06 AM

Ramalingam writes:

Wish you a Happy New Year; Thanks for the information;it is neither a simple nor a tough task;100 is the target by April, 10 th, I feel it is achievable; an article a day is the easiest way to achieve the target.But one should begin it in right earnest today itself.

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Zack Lim writes:

Happy New Year to the whole EzineArticles team.

Time to start taking positive action and make 2010 the winning year :)

Zack

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 3:51 AM

Frugal Expat writes:

Happy New Year everyone from Middle East!

I can’t wait to have that mug!!!!

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 4:07 AM

larry icabandi nabiong writes:

This competition is really a good motivator. I just hope that I can still write good quality articles. Ha-ha

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 4:33 AM

Hope writes:

Giving this a go again. :)

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 6:45 AM

Leval Ainah writes:

Happy New Year everyone from UK

This is the year of taking quality action. 2010 is a year for winners

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 7:02 AM

Ruth Seebeck writes:

Very cute. You guys obviously have too much time on your hands.

Get ready, you’re gonna get a BUNCH of articles – including mine – in the next 100 days.

Happy New Year to you, too!

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Ruth,

Too much time on our hands? Not really. Those lyrics were written at 2AM with the help of too much coffee and a creative muse that wouldn’t take no for an answer. ;-)

Iam In now ,Happy New Challenge

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Joe writes:

Unless you were actually playing those instruments, I was kind of expecting you guys to start singing those lyrics. I guess it was because you were arranged a bit like a choir too and I see a lot of that stuff. Happy New Year and thanks for being a great site.

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 9:03 AM

Tyler writes:

Cool lyrics. Submitted two articles already. Just wondering, has the approval process slowed down? For the last 3 days, one of my articles has been in quality control review. My account ain’t basic to be that slow. It’s platinum with over hundred articles. Earlier, the articles used to be approved in a matter of minutes…

Are you guys holidaying or something?

Anyway. Take your time. I got some college homework to do. Happy New Year to all of you. I would really like it if EzineArticles goes from 131 to under 50. It’s been a great progress. When I first submitted an article to EzineArticles, the rank was 3000 or something. Keep up the good work, Chris. You make a great CEO.

I’ll stop by and learn something from you in the future…

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 11:21 AM

We closed an hour early on New Years Eve (Thursday night) and didn’t run 2nd shift. We were also closed yesterday (New Years Day) so that our team can celebrate the holiday (or recover from it ;-).

Our full crew returns for duty bright and early Monday morning.

I can tell you that our current Alexa rank goal is to reach <25. We’re dreaming the dream and doing what it takes to help our members so that we can get there together. :)

“A rising tide floats all boats.”

-Chris

David Lemberg writes:

Just submitted article #1 – Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. :-)

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Davies writes:

Let’s keep writing to right the wrong.
I just submitted two articles today. Keep watch we will bombard you with more articles (sensible ones anyway).

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Alejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

EzineArticles.
Happy New Year! The best of luck for the New Year.
On the other hand, I would like to compete. I’m a fierce competitor. 12 hours ago, I sent five consecutive articles (+ 620 words)!.
Greetings
Alejandro

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Rocky Torres writes:

Nice lyrics, nice picture, nice team! Happy New Year EzineArticles.com!

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Wish a very happy and a Prosperous New Year to all of you…..Cheers!!!!!

Comment provided January 1, 2010 at 10:59 PM

Dear Sir
Let me join to day.

Sincerely
Mr.Takaphan Jaruhungsin
2 Jan 2010

Comment provided January 2, 2010 at 3:17 AM

Matt Lewsley writes:

Happy New Year Everybody!

And the best of luck to all those competing in this competition :)

Comment provided January 2, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Happy New Year, Chris!

I already submitted two new articles for this challenge, and I’m going to write many more with time.

Comment provided January 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Brian Campbell writes:

Happy New Year! 2 0 1 0 is the year for success. Great idea Chris and thanks for the challenge.

Comment provided January 2, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Dear sir

Thank you very much join to day.

I subscrip onlyone.

Sincerely
Mr.T
3 Jan 2010

Comment provided January 2, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Agboola writes:

Happy new year, hope to write articles soon

Comment provided January 3, 2010 at 1:11 PM

I already wrote and submitted exactly 4 articles… I’m thinking about writing many more so that I may be able to write 100 articles in 100 days for sure, because there are days that I cannot write any article…

This challenge is helping me become more productive. I’m trying to write more and at the same time, write about totally different things. This year I can reveal more to my readers, after my first basic lessons. This is exciting!

After thinking about repetitions, I decided to write now totally different articles, without repeating anything, because at the end I think that I have already repeated too much many basic lessons…

Comment provided January 4, 2010 at 1:06 PM

James Humphrey writes:

I’m in! I’m an active member but haven’t made it to 100 articles yet. This is a great challenge and I’m looking forward to the adventure.

Jan 4 is where we start so 100 articles here we come. One a day should be cool but I’ll have to make three up so I can reach the April deadline.

Looking forward to all who join in on the quest!

Comment provided January 4, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Elizabeth writes:

I’m not going to promise this time. Maybe reverse psychology will work. Writing 100 articles is not difficult, but writing 100 quality articles is. I will plod along slowly and see what happens. Thanks. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

Comment provided January 5, 2010 at 1:21 AM

chris swain writes:

better writer as well as ease your frustrations with article reviews. I love writing them and I enjoy getting input from you that I would not normally receive.

DeAnna Troupe writes:

I’m going to take a stab at this. I’m not sure if I’ll finish this time as I’m expecting and due in February or March, but we’ll see.

Comment provided January 5, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Simon Bunker writes:

I have taken the plunge started plugging away at the keyboard. Thanks to the EzineArticles team for running this contest. Its always good to start the New Year with a challenge.
Thanks again

Comment provided January 6, 2010 at 4:57 AM

David Barnard writes:

Chris, I pledge to write and submit at least 100 articles before April 10th as part of the 3rd HAHD Marathon Challenge. Bring it on!

This is a great time- the beginning of the year to re-tool and refocus our energies. Let’s get to it!

Comment provided January 7, 2010 at 4:09 PM

Davies writes:

Thanks everybody. I want to know if this is not geographically restricted. I have already submitted 12 articles. Were you allowed to post submit?

Comment provided January 10, 2010 at 12:23 AM

Davies,

There is no geographic restriction – the challenge is open to all members from around the world.

its a very good event i like happy new yaears

Comment provided December 2, 2012 at 1:03 AM