The 3rd “100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge” (#HAHD) begins Friday, January 1, 2010 at 12:01AM CST-USA.
[Please Note: This post was updated on February 3, 2010 – Enrollment procedures have changed. For more information, click here]
They say the 3rd time is a charm. Well get ready, because the 3rd #HAHD Marathon Challenge begins this Friday!
To help kick it off, Christopher Knight, EzineArticles Publisher and CEO, will be hosting a public webinar/teleseminar on Friday, January 8th from 11:00AM-1:00PM CST-USA for anyone attempting to complete the #HAHD Challenge! Watch the Blog and Twitter for more details.
There’s no need to sign up! Just submit at least 100 articles of 400 words or more between 12:01AM CST-USA Friday, January 1st and 11:59PM CST-USA Saturday, April 10th. That’s only one 400-word article per day for 100 days. Once those 100 articles are approved, you’re qualified!
All qualifiers will receive:
- #HAHD Certificate of Achievement (frame not included)
Upon email request, all qualifiers will also receive:
- Original Limited-edition EzineArticles #HAHD Trophy Mug
- Limited-edition EzineArticles #HAHD Mouse Pad
- Limited-edition EzineArticles Giant Beach Ball
- Limited-edition EzineArticles Hat
The top 100 members for total number of qualified submissions will also receive a chance to win 1 of 10 FREE 1-year EzineArticles Premium Membership subscriptions valued at $582 each!
Want to find out more about the #HAHD challenge?
- Follow the hash tag #HAHD on Twitter [learn more]
- Follow EzineArticles on Twitter
- Join Christopher Knight, EzineArticles Publisher and CEO, for his public webinar/teleseminar on Friday, January 8th from 11:00AM-1:00PM CST-USA
Are YOU ready to take the HAHD Challenge? If so, put your pledge in writing by leaving a comment below. Then really solidify your commitment by tweeting your intentions, too (don’t forget the #HAHD) – or click [here] to let us write your tweet for you!
Your renewed dedication to article marketing begins TODAY. Write and polish your first articles right now so they’re ready to submit as soon as you get up on Friday! Then do it again the next day, and the next, and the next…
* The Fine Print:
- To qualify, all articles must be submitted under the same author name. Articles from multiple author names may not be combined.
Those who believe they have met the challenge requirements for any prizes must send a prize request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Thursday, April 15, 2009.
- Prizes will be shipped to anywhere in the world via USPS to the postal mailing address listed in the member profile and to verifiable postal mailing addresses ONLY.