Discover the power of this easy-to-use tool!
Last week, Chris Knight shared a video called “Your Keyword Leverage Strategy” that explained how to use keywords and keyphrases to dramatically increase the performance of your articles. In this video, he talked about the EzineArticles “Traffic Search Terms Tool” and the value it brings to your article marketing efforts.
Since then, we have received many requests for more specific information on how to use this tool. It really isn’t complicated, but like anything else it can be a bit mysterious until you learn just how simple it really is.
So we put this video together to demystify the “Traffic Search Terms Tool”. It’s only 3 minutes long and will give you a clear path to making the most of this great member perk.
If you’re more of a reader than a watcher, here’s the video in a nutshell:
- Definition of “Traffic Search Terms”: Keywords and keyphrases used by people to find your articles in the search engines.
- Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Log in to your EzineArticles Member Account
- Click on the “Author Tools” drop-down menu and select “View my Article Reports”
- Click on one of your author names.
- This brings up a list of articles for that particular author name. Sort most views to least views by clicking “Views”
- Click on the number of views for one of your top-performing articles in that list
- Click on “Traffic Search Terms”
- This will bring up a list of the top keywords and keyphrases used by readers to find that article (30 for Premium Members, 5 for non-Premium Members)
- Note the top keyphrases and keywords used to find that particular article
- Click on “Download CSV” to export the list to a data file that can be used in your word processing or spreadsheet software.
We intend to do more quick videos like this in the future for select training needs. Leave a comment to let us know how you like the style and if there’s anything we can do to improve upon it.
Then put the wisdom you’ve gained in this video to good use today by researching, writing and submitting a great set of fresh, original articles built around your top performing keywords and keyphrases!