EzineArticles.com Celebrates 10 Years!

Today marks the 10th Anniversary of EzineArticles.com – but we’re giving YOU the present!

On this day in 1999, EzineArticles.com was launched as an online Expert Author community where authors from around the world could share fresh, high-quality articles and make them readily available for limited niche syndication by ezine publishers.

The site was envisioned to be a matching service for ezine publishers seeking supplemental content for their next email newsletter and expert authors who wanted to share their expertise in exchange for exposure, credibility and qualified traffic referrals back to their website.

Today, the site’s incredible success is obvious. Now the #1 article marketing website in the world, EzineArticles caters to almost a quarter million Expert Authors from across the globe. The site enjoys over a million unique visitors every day and delivers an average of 225,000 clicks per day back to our members’ websites. Website Magazine recently ranked EzineArticles.com #18 on their list of the “Top 50 Websites for Professionals” in their November, 2009 issue.

Our Anniversary Gift to You

While it’s true that EzineArticles has a lot to celebrate, we felt that the people who are ultimately responsible for our success, our members and visitors, are the ones who deserve an anniversary present. So we’ve designed this custom EzineArticles wallpaper, complete with our popular mug and coffee, just for you.

Click on the link(s) below that match the resolution of your monitor(s) to download the appropriate wallpaper. Then select that file as your new wallpaper and begin enjoying your new EzineArticles background with our sincere thanks and compliments. We couldn’t have done it without you! :)

Downloadable EzineArticles 10th Anniversary Wallpapers:

Sean Mize writes:

Thanks for the hard work you and your team do to make EzineArticles a success for us, the writers and content providers. I count on you for the consistent traffic you send my way each day…I am thankful to be a part of the 225,000 clicks you deliver each day!

By the way – that is an awesome number of daily clicks! And I continue to see growth here!

Thanks again,

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 12:25 PM

Sean, you are the future of EzineArticles. It’s people like you who will define the future at EzineArticles.

Sean Mize writes:

You have been a great inspiration to me over the last 3 years. Thanks!

Judy H. Wright aka Auntie Artichoke, the storytelling trainer writes:

Hello from beautiful Montana:

What a fun celebration! Could you have even imagined ten years ago how much you would impact the world?

I appreciate you carrying my message of kindness, understanding and respect for all to the many people who find my articles on your site and then connect with me.

We will be growing with you for the next ten years.

Your friend,

Judy H. Wright aka Auntie Artichoke, family relationship author and motivational speaker

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Gunter Eibl writes:

Happy Anniversary!

I’m sure you are here for 10 more great years.

All the best

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Jessica writes:

Thank you for providing such a quality service, both for website publishers and writers.

There is a wealth of information on your site. I’m always browsing it to find good new articles for my blogs.

Happy Anniversary!

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Matthew writes:

Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for letting me be part of it, and for sharing my articles.

Here’s to the next 10 years!

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Tel writes:

Keep going, and more power!

Best always,

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM

larry icabandi nabiong writes:

I have been with EzineArticles for less than a year, and my journey with you, great people, has been fun and meaningful.

Ten years in the business of providing quality articles is really something to celebrate for all of us–writers, publishers, readers…

Congratulations! May this great endeavor creates more waves in the many years to come.

Keep up the good work.

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Love the wallpaper, thanks.

Congratulations to 10 years of success! More and more people are enjoying EzineArticles.

Thanks to the authors and publishers. Cheers – for more clicks everyday, more quality articles, more participating authors!

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Truby writes:

I can’t let this opportunity pass by without saying Happy Anniversary! EzineArticles has been very good to me and I wish you all the very best of years to come.

2009 and beyond,

Truby Johnson

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Ruthe Monteith writes:

Happy Anniversary!

I enjoy all the comments and your great service is much appreciated.

Thanks So Much!

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I know you took this site over from the original owner several years ago. You have changed the world of publishing with what you have created here since that time. I have no doubt that your site has turned me into an author, something I had dreamed of for the previous 20 years.
Thanks for all you do.
Connie Ragen Green

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Good memory.

It’s true and the site was nearly dormant from 2002-2004 following the dot com bust that we all experienced… and then EzineArticles.com was completely scrapped in July 2004 and relaunched on August 4th 2004… something I expect will never happen again in its lifetime.

For those who remember our original model… you used to have to cough up your email address in order to read the full article. That’s crazy in today’s standards, but it wasn’t crazy in 1999.

All things evolve and hopefully we all improve together. :)

I forgot to add: I have now shown hundreds of students how to utilize this site to build their businesses and to change their lives as well.

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Thanks for the information EzineArticles 10th Anniversary Wallpapers.
Happy EzineArticles 10th Anniversary Wallpapers
Thanks So Much!
Aminuddin Siregar

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Zack Lim writes:

Hi Chris and EzineArticles Team,

Happy 10 anniversary :)

I would like to take this chance to thank your team for putting in the hard work so that writers from around the world will be able to published their article in a established platform.

I am sure that your team will grow even more for the next 10 years :)

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 7:56 PM

Lisa writes:

Yay! Happy birthday. :D

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Happy Anniversary EzineArticles Team!

Hope you had great time!

Comment provided November 19, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Akber Samnani writes:

EzineArticles.com has been one of the finest forum which is building bridges between writers and the readers regardless of any cultural borders.

For past 10 years EzineArticles.com has served the humanity and has promoted the slogan that diversity is strength and not a harm to the contemporary world.

Good Luck.

Comment provided November 20, 2009 at 1:19 AM

Joshua Black writes:

Happy 10th EzineArticles! Hopefully there will be 10 more and 10 more after that. I thank you for the growth that your traffic has provided my business and I intend to keep pounding out quality content until my fingers can’t do it anymore. Keep up the HAHD contests too. They are real motivators. So, congrats to the best article site on the web. The other guys don’t hold a candle to you.

Comment provided November 20, 2009 at 8:41 AM

Jo writes:

Congratulations on your amazing success!! The resource you provide in connecting readers writers and publishers is truly appreciated. Looking forward to the next 10 years.

Comment provided November 20, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Barb L Collins writes:

Thanks for the wallpaper and congratulaitons!

I’ve only just begun learning this business and was introduced to EzineArticles only a few weeks ago. But it was quickly apparent what a magnificent ‘tool’ this is. Thank you for making it easy to learn as you go.

Comment provided November 20, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I thought of a potential suggestion. Why not make Widgets by category here, regardless of author. This way ANYONE with a website that wishes to have information for their visitors can be constantly updated with new articles. Perhaps, 10 articles per widget. That would be cool. For instance, if someone had a website on Health Care focusing on skin, they could get the widget for that category and put it on their website. It would drive more traffic hear and help the authors too. Everyone would win. Just thinking out loud, just an idea. Continued success, EzineArticles Rocks!

Comment provided November 20, 2009 at 5:27 PM

This already exists:

Just select a category from the drop down without entering in an author name, click “Get the code for your website” and it’ll work.

I see the widget code updates instantly, but the widget visual example doesn’t update instantly, but it’ll update within 15-20 seconds. Sorry about this weirdness… We’ll look into that.

Elisabeth Kuhn writes:

Hi Chris and EzineArticles.com Team!

Happy Anniversary and a great big Thank You!

It’s been a bit over two years now since you published my first article, and I look forward to many more..

Thanks for providing us all with such a great platform — and all the info through your many authors, directly through the articles, and indirectly through the links in their resource boxes! Talk about win-win!

Here’s to the next 10 years!

Comment provided November 20, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Motown Terri writes:

Hi Chris-

Congrats on the anniversary! What a milestone.
I bow to the directory king…I’m not worthy!
(ode to Wayne’s World)

Here’s to our future!

Motown Terri

Comment provided November 20, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Elsie writes:

Thank you for the wallpaper, it will remind me to submit more articles daily.

Happy 10th anniversary and a big thank you to the EzineArticles Team for all their hard work in providing us with so much information to become successful in article writing and marketing our websites this way.

Comment provided November 21, 2009 at 3:35 AM

Prasanth writes:

Happy Anniversary!
Wonderful collections!

Comment provided November 22, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Geoff writes:

Congrats to EzineArticles on a splendid 10 years.

Comment provided November 22, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Dipak writes:

It has been great achievement. The kind of efforts that you and your team have put in is just remarkable.
My best wishes to you and your team for further success.

Dipak Naik
Blog – dipaknaik.blogspot.com

Comment provided November 22, 2009 at 9:51 PM

AAlejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

Congratulations to EzineArticles team, one of the World’s best Websites
Alejandro Guevara Onofre
Lima, Peru

Comment provided November 23, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Nicholas Wind writes:

Thanks for what you folks do.
Since I’ve discovered that I like to comment and blog I’ve found your site to be one of the best sites that gives great value with what you teach.
Congrats and I will be using you folks much more than ever.

Comment provided December 3, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Shirley Bass writes:

Happy10th EzineArticles!

Somehow, I missed this milestone event. It’s exciting to get to be a part of this festivity and celebrate in such good company.

I know for certain that you are the reason why I’m a success today.

And I truly look forward to writing, submitting articles and visiting EzineArticle’s blogs for years to come. :-)

Comment provided December 9, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Vinod writes:

Comment provided December 11, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Edward Kufoba writes:

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to celebrate this anniversary with other members of the communty.

Comment provided December 18, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Gary writes:

Congratulations!!! and thank you for your service. Here is to the next 10 Years!!!
South Africa