In this video, I clear up some common misconceptions about what qualifies as “derivative content”.
A few days ago, you learned about our recent crackdown on derivative content. Unfortunately, many authors became concerned that this new guideline included existing articles from their websites and blogs.
Let me be clear: You SHOULD submit existing articles and content from your website or blog.
Here are the Key Points:
- Repackaging Existing Articles On Your Website Now and Submitting Them To EzineArticles Does NOT Trigger Our Derivative Content Filters
- Rehashing One Article into Many Versions of the Same Article IS Creating Derivative Content…Something We and Our Users Don’t Want
- Continue to Write and Submit High-Quality, Unique, Original Articles
- Submit a Good Percentage of Your Existing Content to EzineArticles.com
- Your Old Existing Articles that Someone has Not Seen Yet… are New to Them!
- Think of and Leverage EzineArticles as a Distribution Platform
- Find a New Audience by Submitting Your Existing Content AND Your Brand New, Original Articles to EzineArticles.com
Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question if any part of this is still unclear.