Halloween at EzineArticles

The EzineArticles Team embraced Halloween with a vengeance this year!

Despite the fact that Halloween is not until tomorrow, many of the good little ghouls and goblins of EzineArticles got into the spirit of the holiday by dressing up for this year’s Spooky Feast and Costume Contest.

In addition to the many wild and crazy costumes, there was an assortment of fiendish foods. And to top it off, Graphic Designer Shaun put his artistic skills to work on an incredible trio of EzineArticles Jack O’ Lanterns!

Just in case you’re interested, the winners of the costume contest were:
Scariest: Kevin as Hannibal Lecter
Most Creative: Robert as a Hippie

On behalf of the entire EzineArticles Team, have a happy and safe Halloween weekend!

Zack Lim writes:

Hi Marc and the EzineArticles Team,

You all seems to be having good fun. Good to have some nice fun after hard day’s work approving the thousands of articles :)

Happy Halloween to the EzineArticles team.

Comment provided October 30, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Shannon writes:

Cool! I love the Hannibal Lecter costume. Very realistic. And I also really like the Bert from Sesame Street!

Comment provided October 30, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Peggy writes:

This is the greatest. I love the pictures and the costumes. You guys are the greatest….I think it is wonderful when there is a human side viewed on the world wide web. I sometimes think we forget there is indeed real people behind the articles and tweets.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment provided October 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Henri writes:

Awesome! Is Chris in that yellow banana suite? I have no clue what he/it is called :D

Comment provided October 31, 2009 at 6:22 AM

The guy in the banana suit (It’s actually “BERT” from Bert and Ernie) is Jason… our Video Coordinator.

Henri writes:

Ah alright. He looked familiar, but couldn’t remember the name. Awesome suit :)

Richard writes:

You guys had all the fun. We missed out on Halloween in our town, it was cancelled due to the swine flu pandemic. Maybe next year!

Comment provided November 3, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Will writes:

Looks like you had a great time :)

You all went full way with your costumes, was their a costume winner?

Comment provided November 3, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Marc writes:

Two actually-
Scariest: Kevin as Hannibal Lecter
Most Creative: Robert as a Hippie

Comment provided November 3, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Edward Weiss writes:

The real question is, how’d he get that mouth guard in the first place?

Comment provided November 3, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Gerry Faehrmann writes:

Hate to spoil the party, but how can you get into the spirit of “Trick or Treat” when the bloody kids from 2 blocks away knock on your front door at 9.30 at night yelling “Trick or treat!”

Sorry to sound like a party pooper but I just don’t think the Halloween thing is gonna take off in Oz!

Comment provided November 4, 2009 at 4:04 AM

Vaneesh Suri writes:

You all seems to be having good fun.

Comment provided November 8, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Dan Donahue writes:

It looks like the 2009 Halloween was a blast at EzineArticles; I mostly liked the Jack O’ Lanterns and the chocolate mice (they surely look scary, at least for my sugar levels).

I was wondering what your plans for this coming Halloween celebration are. I know that Halloween is not for another 100 something days, but we already planned our costumes: my daughter will be Mario and I’ll be her sidekick Luigi.

Comment provided June 9, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Fairy Costumes writes:

Halloween is always a blast in our neighborhood. @Gerry – We have ‘special’ treats for the kids who knock on our doors late at night :)

Comment provided July 7, 2010 at 7:08 PM