Here’s a little EzineArticles feature that’s rarely even noticed… until something goes wrong!
Have you ever paid attention to this little button at the bottom right corner of the article body field on the submit page? This button is the toggle switch for the Auto Save function and it turns Auto Save on and off.
Auto Save ON – The article you’re currently submitting is saved as a draft every two minutes.
Auto Save OFF – The article you’re currently submitting will not be saved until you click on at the bottom of the page.
Auto Save Tips:
- The default position of the Auto Save switch is ON
- Be sure the Auto Save function is not creating drafts unknowingly. Always review the articles in your account on a regular basis.
- You can also turn OFF Auto Save:
- Click on the Account Manager drop-down menu
- Select Account Preferences
- Click on the Article Editing tab
- Select NO for Auto Save.
- With the Auto Save function turned OFF, you may be vulnerable to losing article content.
- We encourage the use of Auto Save at all times.
That’s it. A little advice that might just save one of your articles someday. Are there other tools on the EzineArticles website that you’re unfamiliar with? Just leave a comment to tell us about it and we’ll do our best to demystify it for you.