Article Templates Get a Visual Upgrade

Having trouble picking which article template to use? These new icons can help!

If you’re a fan of our article templates, you’re going to love our newest upgrade – Article Template Icons. These icons now accompany every article template in our blog inventory. Their purpose is to give you a quick visual synopsis of each template’s look and layout so that you might easily choose the most appropriate one for your next article. And from now on, you can expect every new article template to be accompanied by one of these icons.

If you’re not currently using article templates, now might be a good time to start!

Some of the advantages of article templates include:

• Inspiration – Stuck for ideas? Browse through the article templates in the blog until one sparks an idea for your next set of articles.
  • Speed – Rather than spending time on creating the proper structure for your articles, you can invest the time you save into writing new articles!
  • Ease – These templates make it easy to build high-quality articles that are designed to inform readers while also driving traffic back to your website.
  • Clarity – Since these templates have been well thought out in advance, you’re articles will flow smoothly and have a clear introduction, body and conclusion that will make your articles clear and easy to understand.
  • Style – Each of these templates is designed using the suggested EzineArticles layout and structure that insures an attractive, easy-to-read article that’s almost guaranteed to get results.

To see all the templates currently in our inventory, simply click on the “Article Templates” link under “Browse Blog Categories” in the navigation bar on the right side of this page.

Are you an avid template user? If so, great! Leave a comment and tell us the advantages you’ve seen. If not, go try a few out. Then come back and let us know what you think.

robert writes:

I like the image of the templates!

I could really increase my article inventory if they where in pdf so i could read the instructions first, and then fill in the blanks as ideas come to mind.

Any chance of these templates in pdf in the future?

Comment provided September 3, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Robert,

Yes, these templates are part of an article template product I’ve been building over the past 2 years.

So far, I’ve been giving away sneak peaks at what the final product will look like in hopes that the feedback (such as yours) will help me build a more valued product.

:-)

Arthur writes:

Hi Chris,

Very nice idea. I love it!

For sure something a lot us may need and use on a daily basis.

Any idea for the price you plan to sell that product in 2010?

;-?

Arthur,

Sorry, not certain yet.

Angela Booth writes:

Love the template images — very explanatory.

For anyone new to article marketing (or to writing in general), these are gold. I’d print out the images and have them sitting next to my computer, if I didn’t quite know how to use the templates.

Great stuff. :-)

Comment provided September 3, 2009 at 6:52 PM

This is cool! Smart Think Here, I am going to have to sign up the EzineArticles Staff for the Online Think Tank one of these days, you folks never stop innovating!

Comment provided September 4, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Alex Yeo writes:

The templates are simple yet with absolute clarity. New writers should have little problems kick-starting their 2nd #HAHD. :D

Comment provided September 4, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Jonathan Nguyen writes:

Very useful. thanks for share.

Comment provided September 6, 2009 at 10:00 AM

Endy Daniyanto writes:

Hello,

I’ve just begun learning about article marketing. This article template approach seems interesting. I always like having structure to everything. Definitely going to give this a try.

Thanks

Comment provided September 6, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Bill writes:

Hello Chris,

Where can I get these templates?

Thanks

Comment provided September 27, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Marc writes:

Bill,

Simply click here: http://blog.EzineArticles.com/category/article-templates

Bill writes:

Hello Marc,

When I click the link I am taken to a page that describes the templates but doesn’t have any templates.

Or is the graphic of the template considered the template? Are we supposed to look at the .jpg and get ideas from that?

Thanks

Marc writes:

Bill,

Actually, you were brought to a selection of all blog posts about article templates. Scattered in this list are the blog posts containing all of the article templates themselves – simply scroll down to find them. My apologies for not explaining that more clearly.

Here’s one post that links directly to 9 of the 14 templates currently in our collection: http://blog.EzineArticles.com/2009/05/article-templates-blueprints-to-success.html

Bill writes:

Hello Marc

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

When I think of templates I expected to see a form where you fill in the spaces and at the end you have an article.

Like it says in the post a.k.a blueprints.

Thanks again Marc

Please Article Template Authors, using templates is fine, but it is not an excuse to write crap, or to merely plug-in meaningless nonsense, just to fill up the space until you have your word count.

If you Abuse Article Templates, you will Lose My Confidence in you, and your reader’s interest and you will join the ranks of crap-articles, which are nothing more than Search Engine Spam via online article directories.

So, when you use templates do so with care and consideration, don’t write crap. Make it count, every article. That’s my advice.

Comment provided September 28, 2009 at 3:07 AM

Ahmed writes:

Dear Lance,

it is really great to hear from our friends. thanks for advise.

Ami writes:

Thanks, great idea and probably very useful.

Comment provided November 4, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Diane Fisc writes:

New to EzineArticles and keep reading about the article templates. Is there a site or link for blanks…happy to pay…I’ve been all over the place and all loops back to the blog page….or the templates in the “blueprint” blog? I like the idea of staying on track.

Thanks!

Comment provided November 11, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Marc writes:

Diane,

You’re not alone in your confusion. =) Perhaps it would help if you thought of them more as “Article Recipes”.

Article Templates don’t exist as simple “fill in the blank” forms. Instead, they’re conceptual templates that help an author formulate their article into a cohesive form based on a particular style. Many authors use them regularly, while others use them occasionally as a method of breaking through writer’s block.

Right now only 14 templates exist, but there are plans for 38 more. The current ones can be found in the Blog by clicking on the Article Templates link in the right navigational bar.

Comment provided November 11, 2009 at 4:27 PM