Our latest addition to the “Author Tools” menu brings your accomplishments home!
If you qualified for the first #HAHD Marathon Challenge you can now print this great looking Certificate of Achievement right in the comfort of your home or office.
- Log into your EzineArticles Account
- From the Author’s Area, click on the “Author Tools” drop-down menu
- Select “Accomplishments”
- If you qualified for the first #HAHD Marathon Challenge, you’ll see a link for each of your authors that qualified
- Click on the link to open a PDF version of your personalized Certificate of Achievement
- Print as many copies as you need (May we suggest a framed copy in each room of your house?)
- Use the best computer printer you have available – the better the printer, the better the print!
- The certificate is in color, but will print equally well in black & white
- Try a few test prints with cheap paper first to get your margins and scaling right (the certificate is optimized for 8.5″ x 11″ Letter paper)
- Once you’re satisfied, print the certificate at the highest quality using the paper of your choice (Typically certificates like this are printed on an high-quality, off-white linen or parchment paper)
The “Accomplishments” page will be a permanent addition to every member’s account. Anytime there are accomplishments to be celebrated, this is where you’ll find them. It’s also where you’ll find information on other contests, competitions or challenges you may want to check out.
You may have also noticed a message on your home page that reads “You’ve completed the 100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge! Download your certificate now.” Clicking on this link will take you right to the “Accomplishments” page. Clicking on the x will permanently remove the message.
Like all new additions to the EzineArticles.com website, we want to be sure it’s working right and exceeding your expectations. Leave a comment to let us know if we missed the mark on either of those items.