Find Top International Authors

Discover where you rank among other Expert Authors from your region of the world!

EzineArticles currently represents authors from 230 different international regions. We’ve found that authors in smaller regions occasionally compete against their compatriots for the bragging rights of the top spots. We’ve just made that friendly competition a little easier.

By surfing to our Authors by Location page, you can see a list of all 230 international regions EzineArticles represents, along with an icon of each region’s flag and a number. That number represents the total number of Expert Authors in that part of the world.

You can also reach this page by clicking on the “Most Active Locations” and “Least Active Locations” links at the bottom of the right navigation bar.

Clicking on a region name will bring you to a page listing ALL of the Expert Authors in that part of the world, sorted in descending order by the number of approved articles*. This list can also be sorted in ascending order by clicking on the [Least Articles First] link at the top of the list.

At a glance, you can see who the top-performing authors are in any given region. By clicking on an author’s name, you’ll be brought to that authors Expert Author Bio and a complete list of their current articles.

If you’re an international author and haven’t checked out the regional competition yet, now would be a good time to do it. Maybe even reach out a hand to fellow members of the EzineArticles community. Then come back here and share your story with the rest of us. =)

* The Authors by Locations page is updated daily, not in real time.

I am proud to be a part of an international group of writers. I hope to see even more people from around the world join us here to share their diverse points of view and expertise.

Comment provided August 14, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Juhani Tontti writes:

Thanks! Nice to be #1 on the list of Finland.

Comment provided August 14, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Alejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

Many Thanks! I am a world citizen! I have Peruvian, African and Italian roots. I am very proud of my roots. I live in Peru, the home to one of the World’s Seven Wonders — Machu Picchu…and one of the best cuisines on Earth! Greetings!

Comment provided August 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Abram writes:

I am very happy to be part of this great society of article writers and business world where everybody will share his or her own interest in marketing and business opportunity and i hope to share my interest,opinion and opportunity with people all over the world.

Comment provided August 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM

carl crowley writes:

Nice to be on the list

Comment provided August 14, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Mel Menzies writes:

Couldn’t find my name among the authors from England ;-( Feeling very sad about that.

Comment provided August 14, 2009 at 5:21 PM

A tremendous service. Another example of EZA’s love for us!

Comment provided August 15, 2009 at 4:38 AM

This is so cool. We dominate the planet in online article writing. What a TEAM!

Comment provided August 15, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Wow! I thought I was doing well getting the number of articles in that I was. But what an inspiration to see so many folks with thousands more articles on line than I ever imagined. I say again: WOW.

Comment provided August 15, 2009 at 5:06 PM

James Oh writes:

I am proud to join this prominent international group of writers. My purpose of joining is to learn more about their diverse points of view and expertise.

It is also one of my dream to become one in the future, so as pass it back to the world I have been benefiting all these while.

James Oh

Comment provided August 15, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Nice to find so many fellow Indians writing in thousands and hundreds. With my 57 quite up in the list. Yes, the TEAM of wizards.

Comment provided August 16, 2009 at 6:34 AM

Mel,

The reason you couldn’t find your name under ENGLAND is because you listed your country as United Kingdom.

You’re not alone as 18,212 members also listed themselves as being from the UK:

Not to worry though… I just updated your account to reflect your country of England:
(You should show up in this list by this same time on Monday.)

Comment provided August 16, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Juhani,

Way to be the #1 EzineArticles expert author in Finland:

There’s a nice pocket of Finlanders who live about 5 hours North of where I live… they have a Finnish Sauna that is awesome after a long day of Snowmobiling in Winter!

Comment provided August 16, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Alejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

Some of my results are:
Second runner-up in Peru. I have one of the highest number of visits per article in the non-Engish speaking world/ Latin America / Third World(128 articles= 373, 008 views – from 2007 to 2009). In addition to this, I have won several first places – Education & Reference, Volleyball, Politics and Olympics. Finally, I am very proud to be the top author for Olympic category (55 articles).
Greetings.

Comment provided August 16, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Chris,

Speaking of “updating” the lists for all the many data bases here.

How often do you update the “Rankings” in the Author’s Section?

How often do you update the “top authors” in the public viewing section?

Do you do this one time per week, every three days, every night at midnight your time?

I have been kind of wondering about that, as it seems their is a tremendous amount of sync’ing between data bases here at EzineArticles.

Sincerely, Lance

Comment provided August 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM

Alejandro,

By the way, I have read your articles on the Olympics and they are very good. Thank you.

Comment provided August 16, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Geoff writes:

I looked for my name under Great Britain which I didn`t see. That then got me thinking about where else it might have been placed. I then took a look under United Kingdom and I`m happy to say I found it there. The entries under the UK were far higher than those under Great Britain, For most of us from this part of the world we would probably say we are from the UK rather than GB, so a suggestion is to have just the one grouping, it isn`t necessary to have both.

Comment provided August 17, 2009 at 4:59 AM

Mel Menzies writes:

I was unable to find my listing among the International Authors when I looked under England (which is where I live), or Scotland (which is my nationality).

However, my entry is under United Kingdom. It does seem not only unneccessary to have all these categories, but also unfair to some authors. I, for instance, would come much higher up the list if my entry appeared in either England or Scotland, whereas being listed under UK puts one at a disadvantage. Is this set in concrete?

Comment provided August 17, 2009 at 6:19 AM

Christopher M. Knight writes:

Mel,

You can change your COUNTRY any time you’d like.

Log in to your Membership interface, click on ACCOUNT MANAGER, click on CHANGE ACCOUNT INFORMATION and you can change your COUNTRY here. Click SAVE when done.

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for the location to update in the International/National listings.

Geoff,

It’s all very confusing to us years ago when we first encountered this phenomena where people wanted to say they were from a specific area/location but it wasn’t a legally recognized country or it was a sovereign state of many countries (UK for example). Why not just be proud to be from the specific country you are really from? I think we all know the countries that make up the UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales) or GB (Great Britain) and if someone on the planet didn’t know, that’s their problem.

For now, we are going to allow people to say they are from a country that makes sense to them, even if it’s a country of countries.

Comment provided August 17, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Lance,

Q: How often do you update the “Rankings” in the Author’s Section?

A: We update the rankings found here in your Member Account 3 times per day. These times are (Central Time): 02:05 PM, 5:05 PM and 7:05 PM

Q: How often do you update the “top authors” in the public viewing section?

A: We update the Top Authors every 2 hours at 45 minutes after the hour. ie: 2:45, 4:45, 6:45, etc…

Trivia: Did you know Lance, that you have the TOP position in terms of being #1 by quantity of articles in 62 of our 604 Niche Categories? How soon will we see you take over the #1 spot in 100 of the niche categories?

Comment provided August 18, 2009 at 6:14 AM

Alejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

Lance Winslow.
Tank you so much
Alejandro

Comment provided August 18, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Lance,
Now that sounds like a challenge to me. Are you up for it? Of course you are!

Comment provided August 18, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Well, I’ve found that it takes a lot of time studying to write in all the categories. Those categories I know a lot about, it was not all too difficult, but these days with so many knowledgeable authors in so many unique niches, that would be a tough challenge and for me a lot of studying and research too. Indeed, I have noted that someone who is really into sports, and home improvement, and writes lots of book reviews could drastically increase the number of “Number One” category numbers.

And I believe anyone committed to their niche should work very hard to be in the top 10, and that means being dedicated and posting quality articles to that category. Interestingly enough, I’ve found an incredible number of international authors filling up the categories with great articles. I love to read them as they come from a totally different point of view and you can learn so much.

My thinking is that everyone should subscribe by email to as many international authors in their niche to see it from different perspectives. It will make you a better author, and better in your field. That’s what I’ve done, and it is awesome what you can learn.

Comment provided August 18, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Alejandro Guevara Onofre writes:

I would like to see more Peruvian authors – there are only 38 (placed third in South America / South American champ: Argentina; second runner up is Brazil and Peru won the BRONZE MEDAL). I also hope that my work will inspire others Peruvians. Unfortunately Peru has the Latin America’s second worst education system– after Haiti, the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere. More than six million of Peru’s population –children, indigenous and women – does not have access to education.
Alejandro