Search both Google and EzineArticles simultaneously!
With the installation of a simple Firefox add-on and an EzineArticles user script, you’ll be able to view search results from the EzineArticles database side-by-side with your other search results.
This easy-to-use tool offers you a great competitive advantage by providing:
- EzineArticles-specific search results in a familiar format.
- Immediate access to the broad knowledge base of EzineArticles’ Expert Authors
- The ability to research niche-specific topics in both the EzineArticles database and on the Internet simultaneously.
- An effective interface for researching, comparing and contrasting search terms between EzineArticles and the web.
- Highly focused search results of easy-to-read, editor-approved content.
NOTE: Installing this tool is not for everyone. If you consider yourself technophobic in the least, you might want to skip this one or have a more tech-savvy friend handle it for you. EzineArticles cannot offer support for the Greasemonkey add-on.
On the other hand, if you’re not afraid to dabble a little, spend the next (3) minutes watching this video to discover the easy step-by-step procedure for installing this browser add-on and user script.
If you’re more of a reader than a watcher, here’s the step-by-step process covered in the video:
- Go to http://EzineArticles.com/greasemonkey/
- Install the Firefox web browser (if needed)
- Click on “Install Mozilla Firefox”
- Click on the “Free Download” button
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation
- Start Firefox and return to http://EzineArticles.com/greasemonkey/
If you’ve installed everything properly, you should see a list of EzineArticles search results next to our logo near the top of the page. Clicking on any of these links will bring you directly to that article on the EzineArticles website.
Now go put this new tool to good use. Then leave a comment telling us how it worked for you and share your ideas for using it to improve your competitive advantage!