You know you’re addicted to EzineArticles.com if…
- …you’d like to see a 1,000 articles in 100-day challenge – or a 1,000 articles in 60-day challenge.
- …you’re child thinks his name is “just 100 more words…”
- …you’ve ever timed how long it takes you to write an article and then celebrated when you broke your own record.
- …you can name more EzineArticles Expert Authors than real-life friends.
- …when your child brings home their report card and you ask how many profile views and URL clicks he had.
- …you limit all your conversations to between 400 and 800 words.
- …you’d rather drink out of your dirty EzineArticles.com mug than any of your fancy wineglasses.
- …all your tweets are automatic new article announcements.
- …you hit refresh over and over to see if you got new click thrus and Author Bio views.
- …when faced with moral article topic dilemmas, you ask, “What would Chris Knight do?”
Of course we feel that EzineArticles addiction is a good thing! Although we prefer to call it Article Writing Obsession and we refuse to develop any 12-step program to facilitate recovery. =)
What symptoms of EzineArticles addiction have you spotted in yourself or others? Leave a comment and share it with the rest of us!