There’s an old adage that says in order to be successful in business, you’ve got to love your customers. You have to know them almost intimately. You have to be willing to do just about anything for them. And most of all, you’ve got to love them for who they are.
For EzineArticles, the closest thing we have to customers are our members. Our members are the people we think about, and interact with, the most. So in our case it’s probably safe to say that in order for us to be successful, we need to love our members.
The nice thing is… we already do.
An Open Letter from the EzineArticles Team to Our Members:
- Dear EzineArticles Members,
- We love you for your top-performers (yes, Lance, you’re still #1) who tirelessly write thousands of articles and in so doing prove that hard work can make dreams come true.
- We love you for your regulars – those authors who, for years, have been writing a steady stream of original, high-quality articles that now number in the hundreds or thousands.
- We love you for your up-and-coming members who don’t give up and show the determination necessary to someday become world-class Expert Authors.
- We love you for the total newbies whose frequent questions are a constant source of amusement… sprinkled with profound nuggets of wisdom.
- We love you for your blog comment contributors who aren’t afraid to tell the world they love us back… or to let everybody know when we’ve really screwed up!
- We love you for your gurus, teachers and mentors who share their knowledge of article marketing with the rest of the EzineArticles family.
- We love you for your achievers who make a simple mug or mouse pad mean so much more than just a token gift.
- We love you for your Premium Members who have put their ultimate trust in us and the EzineArticles system.
- We love you for your International Members who struggle daily with the English language in order to bring their unique perspective and diversity to the rest of the world.
You are the soul of EzineArticles. Without you, our website would be little more than an empty shell, a soulless body if you will, but nothing more. It would still grow and evolve… and eventually die. But in the end, it would simply cease to exist, having left no real mark on the world.
With all of you, EzineArticles not only moves and breathes, it truly lives! You touch the world daily with your written words and in the process turn hundreds of thousands of authors into an international family of Expert Authors.
For that, we love you. And for so much more…
But most of all, we love you for simply being you. For creating the thousands of daily interactions, activities and achievements that make the soul of EzineArticles truly shine. For that, we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.
The EzineArticles Team
Our very nature demands that we end a blog post with a call-to-action. So here it is: Think about what we’ve just said and apply it to your customers and clients. Do you love them? If so, great! Leave us a comment to tell us about it. Then write your own love letter to them. Even if they never see the letter, they’ll forever hear it in everything you write.