Scaling Article Marketing For Affiliates – The PDF!

On June 5th we posted a blog entitled “Scaling Article Marketing for Affiliates” – a 58 minute audio interview of Dan Ho interviewing me…

There was so much included in this interview that is not part of most interviews that I do…that we were considering making this into a fee-based or bonus-only product.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that everyone should have access to this insider information: So here’s a FREE 26 page transcript [download PDF] of the interview.

If you are an Affiliate Marketer or you’re an Internet merchant who is looking to help your affiliates grow their sales through the use of writing high quality unique/original articles; This hour-long interview can provide you some key insights into how to navigate & leverage article writing & marketing to help build your business.

If you prefer to listen to the interview, it’s available here in both streaming and MP3 audio formats:

[Download the MP3] (58 minutes / 13.2MB)
[Download the PDF] (26 pages / 2MB)

We’ve already had a lot of great comments and dialogue about this interview, but we’d like to hear your thoughts as well. Leave a comment with your tips, input or questions about what you’ve discovered here.

Our thanks go out to EzineArticles Expert Author Cynthia Bull for her willingness to transcribe this interview and make it available to the entire EzineArticles community!

Thank you for yet ANOTHER, excellent discussion and dialogue. This is very much need to know information.

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Irenne writes:

I tried to download the interview using Adobe Reader but came up with an “error in file” message. Any suggestions? Or is the file corrupted?

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Zack Lim writes:

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for sharing the fantastic interview and the transcript.

Cheers to Cynthia Bull for transcribing this interview :)

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Sometimes if the file doesn’t download completely, your browser can cache a failed download.

You can solve this two different ways:

1) Shift-Reload the PDF URL as this should dump your cache and force a fresh reload.

2) Try loading the PDF URL in a different browser such as FireFox, Chrome, Safari, MSIE, or Opera.

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Bingo writes:

Hi Chris,

Great interview, with some factfull thoughts.

thanks for sharing

Golden Hat Bingo

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Hello from beautiful Montana:

What a great interview and certainly the Law of Attraction in action. Artichoke Press is almost ready to put an affiliate program into action and so really needed the information.

I have listened to the interview twice while I was working in the office, but am still going to download the pdf. Thanks for making both available for those of us who learn better visually.

Thanks again to both of you,

Judy H. Wright aka Auntie Artichoke, family relationship author and keynote speaker

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Cathy Perkins writes:

I’m doing 2 of my free weekly teleseminars on making money on your blog with affiliate marketing.

I will DEFINITELY include this link in my resources and will talk about this post.

I’ll let you know of any feedback from my community! Bet it will be good!

Cathy Perkins

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Nigel writes:

Chris and Dan:

Great interview and great source of information. This must be shared… We all benefit from unique, original content, academically and eventually financially.

Thank you for making this available.

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Tom writes:

This was a great interview. I have been one of Dan’s students for a year now and I can vouch for his knowledge and experience in article writing.

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Chris writes:

I had to try downloading it several times before it worked. Keep trying.

Comment provided June 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Ian Harper writes:

Just had to write from a relative beginner’s viewpoint. This interview is really inspirational. So often within internet marketing it seems, from a beginner’s point of view, as if you have to do bad things to get to the top, because you read everywhere that this is how the industry works.

It is great to know that sites like EzineArticles are providing a mechanism to reward producers of original, quality content – and filter out the stuff that has no value to readers.

I believe that this is the way the internet should work – and I think I am in good company (Google etc.).

Comment provided June 16, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Marc writes:

We’ve shrunk the file size of the PDF considerably. Hopefully that will solve the download issues some of you are experiencing.

If you tried unsuccessfully to download the file earlier, you may want to try it again.

Comment provided June 16, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Omega3 writes:

Thanks for sharing, Two great mind, wah awesome.

Comment provided June 17, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Dan writes:

Dear Chris,

Most people who start affiliate sites make the mistake of picking the products they want to promote first, because:

* they look fun to sell
* they think people will want them
* they offer the highest commissions
* they assume the products must be profitable, because so many other people are promoting them.

Trust me, you won’t be doing yourself any favors.

Take advantage of that to TELL them about the products they should consider purchasing… and why they should own them.

They’ll actually appreciate the recommendations, and as a result, your conversion rates will soar!

Comment provided June 18, 2009 at 5:00 AM

I just read the PDF – and, for some reason I was brought to another link to comment so have a comment for this elsewhere…anyway.

The Interview is great and full of wonderful information. It’s encouraging to know that those who are in this for the long run will eventually reap rewards.

I’m also working toward starting an affiliate site soon. This will be helpful.

Comment provided June 28, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Hi Chris!

I didnt care about your new post because it was about article marketing for affiliates…

But now I noticed the link to your interview. I cannot download it through Internet Explorer…

I tried to download it using Chrome, but it didnt work… Im not going to insist because Im using my small Brazilian laptop, since the Greek one needed service…

Couldnt you make it simpler? I see that other authors are having difficulties with this matter too… Why is it so complicated?

Thank you in advance!

Comment provided January 16, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Have you tried using FireFox?

Perhaps re-installing your Adobe PDF reader (or acrobat) will be a solution.