Episode #8 in Gary’s “Top 10 Reasons for Article Rejection” video series!
In this video, we go on a magical journey with our friend Gary to landing pages near and far to test the URL’s placed within article submissions. Join Gary as he discovers the joy of excellent landing page content and the terror of an Internet trip that goes where no reader should ever go…
Gary’s Tips for Pain-Free Internet Travel:
- Make sure all URL’s (links) lead to landing pages with great content
- The URL must lead to a fully-functioning website landing page
- NO Parked Pages
- NO “Under Construction” Sites
- NO Sites that are Purely Advertising
- NO Dead Links
- Test. Test. Test your links right before you submit your article!
Remember: The landing page URL’s in your articles’ links must have great content and be valuable to your readers, otherwise they may end up going somewhere no reader should ever go…
To see all the videos in the “Top 10 Reasons for Article Rejection” series, surf over to our video archive page.
Have your links ever sent readers on a journey like Gary’s? If so, share some of your travel stories, both the good and the bad, with the rest of the EzineArticles community.