#HAHD Celebration Teleseminar

We’re celebrating the wrap-up of the 100 Articles in 100 Days Marathon Challenge!

Whether you made it to 100 articles in 100 days or not, we want you to celebrate this incredible ground-breaking marathon with us during a very special teleseminar co-hosted by Chris Knight, CEO of EzineArticles.com and Jeff Herring, The Article Marketing Guy.

• How to scale from being an article marketing dabbler to being a Massive Article Content Creation & Free Traffic Attraction Machine
  • How lessons learned from this first challenge can help you do this without losing yourself or quality during the process

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
11am-Noon Central Time

Phone-Number: 404-260-0037
Conference ID: 5859880#
Listen by Webcast

We hope you’ll join us live because we’ll be announcing how you can submit your request for a FREE EzineArticles #HAHD limited-edition mug!

Please SUBMIT your Questions in the form of a blog comment below and we’ll do our best to get answers to them via the teleseminar.

Wow, this will be great, I cannot wait!

Comment provided June 30, 2009 at 7:40 AM

terryweber writes:

How can I change my articles to meet market needs better in future?

Comment provided June 30, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Willox Perez writes:

Awesome! definitely looking forward to it.

Comment provided June 30, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Excellent! Here are my questions:

1. How important is consistency in article marketing

2. What is the minimum number of articles you should write

3. Will article marketing remain effective

Comment provided June 30, 2009 at 9:55 AM

I am full time employed, that too, in the electronic media. I have to constantly update myself with the latest happenings apart from my odd duty hours on almost all days of the week. I hardly find time to sit down, research and wrtie articles. Even then I do write out of my love for it, not 100 in 100 days-maybe 10. So, what to do?

Comment provided June 30, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Meggin McIntosh writes:

I can’t wait to see the final tally for folks. Will there be a roster for all of us who participated with numbers next to people’s names? Not that I’m competitive (ha!) …but I do love to see this sort of thing :)

Comment provided June 30, 2009 at 4:46 PM

That 100 articles in 100 days was a brilliant marketing idea! Brilliant!!

Comment provided June 30, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Lisa Mason writes:

Sounds great, can’t wait!

Comment provided June 30, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Maggie Kress writes:

This 72 year old Granny will be there waiting to learn all that I can.
Thanks and God Bless

Comment provided June 30, 2009 at 8:53 PM

My Questions are a follows:

How Many Authors participated in this Contest?
Do You think we can double this next time?
When is the next contest by the way?
What will the next prize be?
How many articles did each of the top finishers provide; Top 5 for instance?
How many articles during the contest were submitted, subtracted by the same number during the same time last year?
In your estimation how many articles can you “safely say” ior guestimate were a direct result to the contest?
Which category had the most submissions during this period?
How are you going to modify Round II or the next Challenge? Will it be shorter in duration, longer, more articles? What are your thoughts on this?
Had you noticed that other article sites have attempted to copy this idea?
How many folks wrote over 80 but did not quite make the 100 articles during this period?
Did authors that wrote one article a day consistently seem to finish, while sporatic contributors fell short?
Which author wrote the “Best Quality” 100 articles during this contest? Any significant difference or key to their success?
Of article authors that started a month late, who finished on time?
Were you personally surprised with the results?
Were you personally pleased with the number of contestants, quality of articles and number of authors that finished?
How many authors broke 150, 250, 500, 1000, 1500 during this contest?
Were the results of this contest; authors participating, number of article contributed in the shape of a “bell curve” or was the data skewed differently?
Do you plan on doing a full data review of the results to custom tailor a new contest?
What does this contest prove in the perseverance of EzineArticle Authors?

These are a few of my questions, I am sure I’ll have more but, I just need to think about it a bit.

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 2:05 AM

Zack Lim writes:

Looking forward to this teleseminar call.

Thank you for the continuous education on doing article marketing more effectively to get more free targeted traffic :)

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 2:44 AM

Yesterday, we had a member submit 119 articles in a single day. This isn’t a record, but it goes to show that even if a person waited till the last day… they could still enter & win the challenge.

ps: Lance… great questions! If we don’t answer them in the teleseminar event, I’ll do my best in a follow up post with some answers.

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 6:15 AM

Marcus writes:

Just wanted to say #HAHD was just brilliant for me to re-connect with my inner power to achieve whatever I put my mind to.

I am in Sydney, Australia so won’t be on the call as 2am here and I need sleep to cope with my day tomorrow.

One Question: I still find the editorial guidelines concerning affiliate links confusing. Have read this many many times and still not sure how one would market a variety of products via articles without having to have a uniquely owned URL for each affiliate link. What am I missing?

Thanks for everything!

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Ah ha, Chris, this brings up another question.

How many people did like College Students do and wait until the last minute to finish a report or essay? Were most of the finishers posting 25% or more in the last week? I think these are all important questions in carefully creating a contest that will be best received.

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 7:43 AM

I’d like you to put all the Stats of EzineArticles, it’s authors, our accomplishments as a whole, into a video. I believe this will be great for marketing purposes for you, and allow the authors to visually see what we can all do Together! I think you should use this format:

Please consider this.

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 7:48 AM

G’day Marcus,

Watch the Gary #6 video for help with affiliate links;

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 9:31 AM

coolhandluke2 writes:

I love content and your website needs it in order to make any money. I am writing about the new site slickbudget.com daily and the money it makes. It makes for interesting reading. I talk about the ads and how much they make. I just need to learn how to get people to click on them so I make some cash.

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 12:25 PM

Marcus writes:

Thanks Chris. Think I was too busy writing at the time that video was released. Great training videos by the ways and that one solved my confusion. Thanks.

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 2:59 PM

Daniel Sims writes:

I loved the challenge! Thanks for creating this!

I posted 100+ articles in this frame, so do I just post the shipping information here for the mug? I don’t even drink coffee, but I gotta get that Mug! : )

Please advise.

Daniel Sims

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Here’s how to claim THAT MUG! :)

Comment provided July 1, 2009 at 6:21 PM

Andrew writes:

Missed the webinar as I was too busy writing. Look forward to seeing the repeat online soon. Keep up the good work.

Comment provided July 2, 2009 at 1:46 AM

an essay writes:

This is really a great stuff for sharing. Keep it up .Thanks for sharing.

Comment provided July 25, 2010 at 10:45 AM

Thnx,this post was of great help to me!

Comment provided July 25, 2010 at 10:47 AM

academic papers writes:

Excelent post. It really helped me!

Comment provided July 27, 2010 at 10:54 AM

academic essays writes:

Fantastic article!! Going to careful read when it comes the time for my about review!! congrats.. and thanks!

Comment provided July 27, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Term Paper writes:

Thank you for this blog. Thats all I can say. It is extremely helpful for me. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Comment provided October 3, 2010 at 4:10 PM