Episode #6 in Gary’s “Top 10 Reasons for Article Rejection” video series!
Definition: Affiliate Marketing – An Internet-based marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate’s marketing efforts.
In this video Gary helps take the mystery out of how to properly use affiliate links in your articles. He provides specific tips for affiliate marketers on correctly placing and formatting their links in accordance with the EzineArticles Editorial Guidelines.
If you’re more of a reader than a viewer, here are the key points Gary makes in this video:
- Affiliate links must be placed in the Resource Box
- You, the author, must own the forwarding or redirecting URL
- Links must be to the primary, or top-level, domain (ie: http://your-company-name.com)
- These are unacceptable affiliate link formats:
- Follow the EzineArticles Editorial Guidelines
- Only write and submit high-quality, original content articles
To see all the videos in the “Top 10 Reasons for Article Rejection” series, surf over to our video archive page.
Were you once mystified by the affiliate marketing concept… or still are? You’re not alone! Share your question or comment with the rest of the EzineArticles community.