Another great template that you can put to use NOW!
Almost every article niche contains topics that can be quickly plugged into (3) clearly defined stages, or levels. Although these stages could be given any number of different labels, for the sake of simplicity let’s just call them:
This article template capitalizes on the fact that your readers can mentally plug themselves into any one of these stages and in so doing can easily identify with content that is of interest or appropriate to them. In the case of painful subjects, like unhealthy debt, your article can guide the reader through the steps of escaping the negative impact of a particular stage. In the case of more enjoyable pursuits, like yoga, your article can give the reader a road map to the next stage of proficiency.
Here are (3) excellent examples of stages within a niche:
- Debt Relief
- Mild – Low Debt: Self-management through Consolidation
- Moderate – Medium Debt: Settlement Services and Grants
- Severe – High Debt: Bankruptcy
- Mild – Getting Started (Novice)
- Moderate – Developing a Routine (Intermediate)
- Severe – Maintaining Excellence via Advanced poses (Expert)
- Mild – Topical and Nutritional Products
- Moderate – Simple Procedures
- Severe – Cosmetic Surgery
How the “(3) Stages of X” article template works:
- Find a topic in your niche that can be easily broken down into (3) levels of severity and give each stage a label.
- Important: Only list (1) stage per article – but you can list multiple examples and methods within each article.
- The first paragraph or two outlines the (3) stages and clearly defines the attributes of the particular stage explained in the article.
- In the next paragraph, relate to the reader’s current stage and reassure them many others are currently at this particular stage.
- Provide examples of how others have escaped this stage or graduated to a more desirable stage using your methods.
- Give the reader clear directions to either escape the stage they’re currently in or to achieve a more desirable stage.
- Once you have shown the reader the path(s) to their desired outcome, explain how they can maintain their new status.
- Conclude with a quick summary of the (3) stages as you defined them, your method(s) for improvement and how the reader will benefit by following your advice.
By using this template you should be able to write at least (3) articles on each of the stages of “X” you discover within your niche. Find (5) topics that fit this template and your efforts will generate (15) new traffic-driving articles!
Better yet, it’s surprisingly easy. Once you find these topics and outline the stages, you’ll be amazed at how these articles will virtually write themselves.