For the last several months, EzineArticles has been beta-testing a new submission form that will greatly enhance our members’ user experience. We’re happy to report that the “new and improved” EzineArticles.com Submit Form is now live.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy with this new form include:
- Changing the author or resource box without reloading the page
- Spotting problems without re-submitting your article
- Quickly switching between WYSIWYG and plain text editors
- Built-in Editorial Guidelines enforcement for improved article acceptance
- Article previews more accurately reflect the format of live articles
- Larger, easier-to-read WYSIWYG editor
- Categories AND subcategories
- Improved date picker (Premium Members only)
- Cleaner user interface
To find the Submit Form, simply follow these (3) steps:
- Log in to your EzineArticles Member account
- Click on the “Article Manager” drop-down menu
- Select “Submit a New Article”
We hope you find that the new and improved Submit Form makes article submissions easier and faster than ever.
Now go try it out with a few original article submissions. When you’re done, come back here and let us know what you think, or better yet, leave a suggestion for future improvements.