Imagine you had a team of tireless sales professionals whose only job was to drive traffic to your blog or website 24/7. Best of all, they work for free, they each cost you only an hour of effort to hire and they’ll continue working for months or even years before they run out of steam.
We call these amazing little workers “Article Agents.”
Think about it. Every article you have published on EzineArticles acts just like a highly-specialized sales agent working to sell you or your company to the Internet public.
Here are some resume highlights for a typical Article Agent:
- Available to work anytime, day or night, 365 days/year
- Requires no vacation, sick leave or holidays
- Will work for free
- Extremely focused on the niche client
- Capable of unerringly reciting the same story thousands of times
- Willing to educate, entertain and enlighten the prospect while also working toward the sale
- Works well with other Marketing agents – both paid and unpaid
Every time you submit an article to EzineArticles, it’s like recruiting another member to your sales and marketing team. And when that article’s accepted, another Article Agent goes to work for you.
So get to work recruiting, um, I mean writing, now! =)