Drive Crowds to Your Site with Article Agents

Want another secret for increasing website traffic?
Recruit more Article Agents!

Imagine you had a team of tireless sales professionals whose only job was to drive traffic to your blog or website 24/7. Best of all, they work for free, they each cost you only an hour of effort to hire and they’ll continue working for months or even years before they run out of steam.

We call these amazing little workers “Article Agents.”

Think about it. Every article you have published on EzineArticles acts just like a highly-specialized sales agent working to sell you or your company to the Internet public.

Here are some resume highlights for a typical Article Agent:

• Available to work anytime, day or night, 365 days/year
  • Requires no vacation, sick leave or holidays
  • Will work for free
  • Extremely focused on the niche client
  • Capable of unerringly reciting the same story thousands of times
  • Willing to educate, entertain and enlighten the prospect while also working toward the sale
  • Works well with other Marketing agents – both paid and unpaid

Every time you submit an article to EzineArticles, it’s like recruiting another member to your sales and marketing team. And when that article’s accepted, another Article Agent goes to work for you.

So get to work recruiting, um, I mean writing, now! =)

Edward writes:

Funny. I’ve heard them described as ambassadors as well. Representing you in absentia. Good article!

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Agent Provocateur!

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Bill Seavey writes:

I’ve only submitted one article but I believe it has drawn inquiries to my OTHER site on alternative power. I recently talked to John Kremer, author of 1001 Ways to Market Your Books, and he mentioned how dynamic EzineArticles was. So I’ll be submitting an article soon for my downturn survival book, out in June (sign up at thecrisisinvestor.com)

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Thank you… hugs all day.

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Amy McFarland writes:

Excellent! Just what I was thinking :) the more you write the more it drives traffic!! Writing is not as difficult as most think….happy writing!

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Word of mouth is always the best marketing. Article comments same thing? Write write write. Thanks for the reminder!

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Gerry Faehrmann writes:

Thanks for your good work!

We have experienced good drive through traffic from our articles. Would you like fries with that? Oops, what am I saying!

Thanks again!

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Hey There Now! You keep giving away ALL MY SECRETS!!!

I can give your 16,000 reasons why article agents work so well!

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 4:11 PM

Articles can be more impressiva and lasting than the expensive clothes you think will catch a prospect’s attention. Articles are more substantial and revealing than a business card.
And as the classic cartoon of two dogs in front of a computer reminds us– On the internet no one knows you’re a dog. In an article, visuals are not l barriers.

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 5:39 PM

rikichon writes:

Still get visitors from articles wrote years ago. Best time invested.

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Rob McWayne writes:

One other way articles are like agents – They travel tirelessly anywhere around the world, while you relax with a beer and watch the game. . . (only now and then, I know!)

I do get a lot of motivation from your emails!
Rob

Comment provided May 4, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Hardy writes:

Thanx, buddy, For Providing Valuable Guidance.

Comment provided May 5, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Brett writes:

Funny. Straight to the point and very true. Keep it up.

Comment provided May 5, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Jim McDowell writes:

I am always surprised how much traffic my websites get directly from EzineArticles.

Comment provided May 5, 2009 at 4:33 AM

Lalitha Brahma writes:

Excellent and modest way of presenting your services! I love that. I did not write any article after Feb2009. You have now inspired me to write. Thanks.

Your question:
PS: Can you think of other ways that articles are like sales agents? Share them with the rest of the EzineArticles community ?

1. Giving inspiration and courage to connect with our heart and then use our head to put our thougghts on papers.
2. You MOVE us to action by providing high class virtual infrastructure.

Thanks
Lalitha

Comment provided May 5, 2009 at 6:31 AM

Lalitha Brahma writes:

Correction

Giving inspiration and courage to connect with our heart and then use our head to put our thoughts on paper, for people like me who are afraid of writing.

Comment provided May 5, 2009 at 6:34 AM

Kathleen Bren writes:

I love this article. It’s so true that EzineArticles are like “mini” sales agents. They have made a world of difference for my business. Thanks for everything you do Chris and company!
Kathleen, The SoulfulGirl

Comment provided May 5, 2009 at 9:37 AM

HA! Through me for a loop!!!

Your catchy title on this article certainly grabbed my attention. But I asked myself, is this one of those $97 deals going around?

Glad I clicked, it’s’s even better!

Haven’t heard it put that way till now. Oh yes, and I love the way Kathleen Bren called them “mini sales agents”. I’m getting more of those :)

Thank you Marc for the fantastic article, and thank you ALL for sharing your input.

~Krystalina~

Comment provided May 5, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Amy Right writes:

Marc, first thanks for your great sharing!
your article really strick me at the first sight, then for the second reading, I’m deeply touched by the creative idea.
Good article as EzineArticles give readers lots of inspiration, that is the point! And that is the shining
point of any article.

you’ve set a good example, thanks for the whole ezine article team!

Comment provided May 6, 2009 at 1:30 AM

Sarah writes:

Oh I agree with this very much:
Available to work anytime, day or night, 365 days/year
Gotta love EzineArticles for doing what you do best!

Comment provided May 6, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Ruth writes:

I got to know about EzineArticles some time ago, but kept putting off writing articles. Just recently someone recommended article writing as a great way to drive traffic to your website. So, I will definitely have a go at it. Thanks for providing the platform!

Comment provided May 14, 2009 at 12:44 AM

---- writes:

Thank you for the insight, it is very helpful. I have not submitted any articles as yet, but will be working on a few over the next couple of days.

Thank you for the inspiration.

Comment provided June 8, 2009 at 9:36 AM