Add another level of professionalism to your Extended Author Bio!
Did you know that EzineArticles.com offers you the ability to upload up to (30) professional photos to your account? These photos can then be viewed by your readers through your extended author biography.
Follow these steps to add photos to your Professional Photo Gallery:
- Log into your EzineArticles Expert Author Account
- From the Author’s Area, click on the “Profile Manager” drop-down menu
- Select “Edit Author Photo”
- Scroll down to “Professional Photos” and click on the “Browse…” button underneath
- Find and select your picture file
- Click the “Upload Photo” button
- Photos must be .jpg or .jpeg file.
- File size must be Less than 300k
- Images should be at least 480×600 pixels (480px wide by 600px high) but no more than 960×1200 pixels (960px wide by 1200px high).
- You can upload a maximum of 30 professional images.
Removing Photos: Place a check in the checkbox next to each image you wish to delete. Then click on the “Remove Checked Photos” button below the images.
Editing Captions: If you would like to change captions for your professional images, click on the icon and a text area will be displayed where you can change the caption for each photo. Simply make your changes and click on the “Update Captions” button at the bottom of your professional photo gallery.
And don’t forget the most important photo of all – your Author Photo! If you don’t have one yet, add it TODAY. This seemingly insignificant photo is vital to the success of your Resource Box. Surf to the March 25, 2009 blog post to learn more.