Generating fresh article ideas can be as simple as putting yourself into the right environment.
As my family and I were on a outing yesterday, I found myself admiring the interior of the large public building we were in – the beauty of its architecture, the elegance of its decor and the nature of the artwork throughout. In my mind, I started asking questions like:
- What’s the meaning of the scene in that painting?
- Is there a story behind each of those statues?
- Where do you BUY statues like that?
- How did they manage to hide the great sounding audio system?
Then like a bolt from above I realized I had today’s blog topic! To generate fresh ideas, just surround yourself in your niche environment and start asking questions.
Now my niche isn’t classical architecture or interior design, but if it was I would have just discovered (4) or more new article titles by simply looking around!
- “Discover the Meaning of Iconic Paintings”
- “Understanding Public Statuary”
- “Finding the Best Deals on Large Indoor Statues”
- “Camouflaging Your Building’s Audio System”
Based on this experience, I’d like to make these highly-unscientific suggestions for using this technique to help YOU come up with a plethora of new article ideas:
- Surround yourself with your niche environment.
- Allow yourself to quietly observe the details.
- Ask questions about those details: How? What? Why?
- Think like your perfect client and turn those questions into article titles.
- Research and discover the answers for yourself.
- Turn those answers into great new articles!
Give this method a try and then leave a comment to let us know how it worked for you.