1 Million Twitter Followers

While Ashton Kutcher and Oprah are having a Twitter love fest today, (what, you didn’t hear?)…

Meanwhile you helped us reach a milestone this week:

1 MILLION aggregate Twitter followers now receive auto-tweeted updates by our team whenever you have new articles accepted on EzineArticles.com!

As of right now, we’re currently auto-tweeting for 8,541 members who have an aggregate total following of 1,060,208 friends.

On an average day, we tweet for our members about 550 times on behalf of about 350 unique twitter members. That means about 9.1% of the articles we accept each day are tweeted automatically to your followers on Twitter (and Facebook if you’ve set up that auto-twitter-to-facebook syndication app) without you having to lift a finger.

terryweber writes:

I have articles that have recently been published on EzineArticles. Is there an easy way to find my articles
on Twitter?
Terry

Comment provided April 17, 2009 at 8:48 AM

jagmohan writes:

please accept my heartiest congratulations

gatewayoptimalhealth.com
healthchallenges-mechadha-chadha.com

Comment provided April 17, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Dan Goodwin writes:

Terry,

Just search in Twitter for your twitter name + EzineArticles.

So go to – http://search.twitter.com then enter in the search box –

terryweber + EzineArticles

You can do the same thing on a site like TweetGrid or with an application like TweetDeck, I don’t if you use these or just the main Twitter site…

Hope that helps,

Dan

Comment provided April 17, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Jan Verhoeff writes:

Okay, I’m formally and unequivicably in love with Twitter Tweets from EzineArticles.com – my latest client arrived on my website from a Tweet Ezine sent out to my Twitter account.

THANK YOU!!!!

But I’m Curious — this is totally off topic — (nobody’s looking, right?) …

How often does the EzineArticles Editing Team read an article during the reviewing process and start laughing, only to have the whole room full of editors standing over their shoulder in gut busting laughter over an article? I’ve found two articles this week that tickled my funny bone AFTER they were published.

There are some hilarious writers on this site with some ingenious humor streams. We really ought to have a totally separate link somewhere on EzineArticles.com for the MOST HILARIOUS articles written.

The articles I’m finding here are WONDERFUL! I love reading what other writers offer.

Comment provided April 18, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Jan,

Yeah, there are little snickers from our Editors from time to time… but most are so buckled down into serious editorial production that they don’t have the luxury of absorbing the content of the articles.

Many grab the URL of a funny article for reading after hours.

Comment provided April 18, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Edward writes:

To tweet or not to tweet, that is the question.

Comment provided April 18, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Justin writes:

I just recently got involved with twitter. 1.000.000 followers, thats major. I find it to be a good tool to hook up with local businesses.

Comment provided April 18, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Wow, isn’t this totally incredible. Everyone else is doing it, I guess I better hurry up and sign up now!

Comment provided April 19, 2009 at 4:24 AM

I was so very shocked to get word that Twitter was hit with a worm, that infected so many subscribers, what a terrible shame, I think I’ll write an article on this or two.

Comment provided April 20, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Did you guys here about the scientists that created a system to post on Twitter merely by having a thought? It’s some pretty cool research:

Comment provided April 20, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Geoff writes:

Well I`ve now joined Facebook so I guess now I ought to do the same thing with Twitter.

Comment provided October 13, 2009 at 5:21 AM

Tom writes:

hurray, and the numbers are still going up

Comment provided May 29, 2012 at 6:12 PM