Roadmap to Platinum

UPDATED March 23, 2011 at 1:14 pm: We’ve since added an additional membership level above Platinum called Diamond. To learn more about this new membership level see this post or view this video.

Pssst… wanna borrow my notes from the Secrets of Membership Upgrades video? I got ’em right here in this little PDF document. You can use it to get to Platinum Membership FAST! Just don’t tell Chris I gave it to you…

Seriously, so many of you told us how useful and informative this video is that we decided to go one step further and encapsulate the core message into a (1) page PDF document. Download it, print it and use it now to help you achieve Platinum Membership quickly and painlessly.

Suggested uses:

• Tack it up next to your monitor as a constant reminder of your goal.
  • Fold it into a stylish EzineArticles paper airplane and have fun while you learn!
  • Put it in your EzineArticles file folder for future reference.
  • Save a tree – put it in the EzineArticles reference folder on your computer instead.
  • Email it to a friend who has dial-up *shudder* and won’t watch web videos.

Bottom Line: Achieving Platinum Membership status is one of the best ways to improve the quantity, quality and speed of your article submissions while at the same time boosting your credibility as an Expert Author. Get started now and you’ll have that little gold star in no time.

Don’t know which “little gold star” I’m referring to? I guess it’s time for somebody to read the PDF document or watch the video

Cherie writes:

Great idea! Very handy and convenient. Thanks!

Comment provided March 5, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Howard Young writes:

Again, thanks for the road map to Platinum Membership. Is there a process where authors can continue to strive towards the membership goal if ever rejected? Or, do we have to be 100 percent perfect?

Comment provided March 5, 2009 at 1:44 PM

You don’t have to be 100% perfect… It’s better to just keep taking massive action and you’ll get there fast enough…

Chris (me) doesn’t make Platinum upgrade decisions. We have a small team of Sr. Editors who do that. :)

Comment provided March 5, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Edward writes:

Are you going to mention your ultra secret membership level … gold-pressed latinum? At this level authors can bargain on decreased prices for premium membership.

Comment provided March 5, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Rule # 229 in the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition, “Latinum lasts longer than lust.”

Comment provided March 5, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Daniel Theron writes:

It took me some time and around 50+ articles to get to platinum status, but it was worth it.

Had a look at the Roadmap to Platinum. I hope it helps new authors.

Comment provided March 6, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Miss Kitty writes:

I like your website a lot, its really helping me to learn about lot of good topics and I daily learn some good articles.

Comment provided March 19, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Vicki writes:

Not only do you have the best article marketing directory, this blog is a great benefit to your authors providing tips and strategies and other helpful resources. The key to success from what I have learned is to consistently write AND submit your articles. People come online for information and to learn. They can’t access information that you don’t post!

Comment provided May 2, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Joe writes:

The diamond option is surely a fine place to be, let’s see what happens with so many submissions. After the Google algo change, your directory is still the best one on the web Chris.

Thanks for keeping it up to date and with the best features for premium paid members!

Good day!

Comment provided March 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Sean Adams writes:

Thank you for sharing this wisdom, will do whatever it takes to improve my articles and achieve platinum. I know by implementing these tips and this advice I will achieve this goal.

Comment provided July 6, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Aditya Kapoor writes:

Thank you for this piece of advice. I have been writing articles since last two years and believe me that your article directory is one of the best for getting information on any topic you can think of..
I have recently joined EzineArticles and will surely follow these steps for getting a Platinum account..

Comment provided September 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM

David A Clark writes:

Hi There
This PDF is a good idea.
I just had an email telling me to improve my standards.
I have been an editor for 7 years and know that the odd typo will happen no matter how careful you are.

Comment provided January 9, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Thanks so much, downloading now!

Comment provided January 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Jafar Adam writes:

Thank you for the invitation to improvement and additional membership level, I have been a basic member for over a year.

Now the Road-map is open the journey to platinum level, I hope I can get there soon.

Comment provided February 12, 2013 at 6:39 AM

I believe that if you’re a contributor of great content to the visitors you’ll always come out on top. Everybody is knowledgeable in a certain area where they’ve built up experience. The key is just to write it in such a way that readers will want to keep on reading and come back for more.

Comment provided May 9, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Len Bowcott writes:

I watched the video and am now reading through the PDF. I have been a member on EzineArticles for a long time, but not too active. Now I’m getting serious and checked everything out I see where I erred a few times, and had to utter a Doh!

Comment provided August 23, 2013 at 3:28 PM

We’re happy to hear you are getting serious about article writing! Just remember, if you run into any roadblocks along the way our friendly Member Support Team is here to assist you. All you need to do is use the Contact Us button within your My.EzineArticles account.

To your success!